Roi/england Public Sale - Scotland Home Games - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Roi/england Public Sale

• Replies 226
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Theres 17 of us members on my family and friends list, 2 of which never purchased for Ireland and England before the closing date, after phoning the SFA yesterday to try and now get for these 2 members i was told I'll have to wait for public sale.

I feel this is a disgrace as non members can get in before us now.. Fantastic loyalty ??

midday next wed 15th is public sale.

Theres 17 of us members on my family and friends list, 2 of which never purchased for Ireland and England before the closing date, after phoning the SFA yesterday to try and now get for these 2 members i was told I'll have to wait for public sale.

I feel this is a disgrace as non members can get in before us now.. Fantastic loyalty ??

midday next wed 15th is public sale.

I see your point, but then they did have a pretty decent window to buy them in....

If they are still selling to season ticket holders why cant they sell to members who were too late. It is the worst club I have ever been part of and more and more seeming like a total waste of 50 notes

Ah, didn't realise that part, surely season ticket holders shouldn't take priority over supporters club members? At worst for home games they should be equals.

Looking slightly more hopeful for the England game if you can afford it, personally, due to flights booked money etc I am not bothering my arse!

England.jpg

Edited by kmcca5

Ah, didn't realise that part, surely season ticket holders shouldn't take priority over supporters club members? At worst for home games they should be equals.

They don't, The sale for SSC members finished on Monday, the sale for sale for season ticket holders to buy additional tickets opened today, and the public sale starts next Wednesday. SSC members without season tickets got first chance of the tickets & as you said above, they were on sale for a decent length of time.

A wee heads up for those waiting for the public sale, it is looking like there won't be much left for the for the Ireland Game

Ireland.jpg

Jesus Christ!

I waited as I am going with my cousin who isn't a SSC member, now I'm going to be in Warsaw trying to get tickets!

FFS! I can't be the only one in this position? Didn't get a season ticket, so can't buy extra tickets.

Used to be able to now I'm a second class SSC member.

J

Edited by Bristolhibby

They don't, The sale for SSC members finished on Monday, the sale for sale for season ticket holders to buy additional tickets opened today, and the public sale starts next Wednesday. SSC members without season tickets got first chance of the tickets & as you said above, they were on sale for a decent length of time.

So then season ticket holders have the chance to buy additional tickets for the games but SSC members dont?

So then season ticket holders have the chance to buy additional tickets for the games but SSC members dont?

Apparently so mate, and the extra kick in the nuts is the bulk of the most hard core fans will be in Warsaw nursing a hangover trying to get tickets.

I held off as wanted to sit with my cousin, now might be screwed trying to get tickets.

When season ticket members can simply Hoover them up.

J

That was part of the sweetner to buy the season tickets. It was made quite clear at the time they were flogging them.

Just spoken to the SSC, the plan is to sell them 12:00 next Wednesday.

I explained my situation and asked they pass my feedback on to a decision maker not to have public sales start until after the bulk of the "Hard Core" fans get home.

Now after buying flights I'm sweating out getting tickets.

J

Yeah, that was part of the deal in getting season tickets :ok:

Spot on .

Also ref being in Warsaw for public sale,surely taking 5 mins to a internet cafe / hotel PC or on phone isn't that much a hardship to book tickets. Ensure done before the Ale kicks in though .

Spot on .

Also ref being in Warsaw for public sale,surely taking 5 mins to a internet cafe / hotel PC or on phone isn't that much a hardship to book tickets. Ensure done before the Ale kicks in though .

Suppose that's the only option I have now.

J