The Mighty Celtic... - Page 77 - Football related - Discussion of non TA football - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

The Mighty Celtic...

7 hours ago, Mox said:

He was awful again, he'll be back in Austria next summer.

Didn't look comfortable on the ball at all. Trying to convince myself that it's early days and he'll get up to speed but seen nothing so far to suggest he should keep MJ, or even Scott Sinclair out of the team.

Great moment for Griff though.  Wonderful strike as well.

1 hour ago, Terry Munro said:

Didn't look comfortable on the ball at all. Trying to convince myself that it's early days and he'll get up to speed but seen nothing so far to suggest he should keep MJ, or even Scott Sinclair out of the team.

1 hour ago, Terry Munro said:

Hope Griffiths does well pal.  It's good to see people who have been in a bad place get back on their feet.  Not too well though obviously!!

12 minutes ago, Big Ramy 1314 said:

Griff is a legend. Love that Bhoy...

Not a legend Ramy.  Danny McGrain, Tommy Gemmell are.  Sure Griffiths would agree with that.  He hasn't earned legend status at parkhead.  But loving your heroes is a good thing pal.  I for one take my hat off to him.  

4 hours ago, Rolling hIlls said:

Not a legend Ramy.  Danny McGrain, Tommy Gemmell are.  Sure Griffiths would agree with that.  He hasn't earned legend status at parkhead.  But loving your heroes is a good thing pal.  I for one take my hat off to him.  

Nice one. 👍

Great to see Griffiths back.

And hopefully he can go from strength to strength, scoring a winner in Moscow would be wonderful dream stuff.

A fine win from Celtic. Christie is coming on to a player, seems to improve bit by bit. Good nucleus of Scots in the Celtic XI/first team these days. Fair enough they were hopeless, but a fine win.

The next round will be a harder task. Are Maccabbi just the harder team?

When his attitude is right Ntcham is easily the best midfielder in Scotland. Easy going stuff tonight, hopefully it continues. The only negative was further proof that Ralston is not good enough. 

Onwards! 

On 7/25/2019 at 9:45 PM, Cove_Sheep said:

Was good to see him put that free kick away as I was surprised that he didn't take the penalty.

Fingers crossed he can stay well and get back to scoring for Scotland too!

That would have been a career best given that he'd been substituted 25 minutes before it was awarded.

An excellent result, the first 15 minutes Motherwell were superb, played some really enterprising stuff, quick one touch, two touch stuff and scored a brilliant goal. As soon as we equalised they collapsed a little and we are good at pouncing on teams when they are at their weakest.

Boli was dreadful in the first half but much improved in the second half, Ntcham was also great and I fail to see our strongest 11 without him in the side.

8 minutes ago, Mox said:

An excellent result, the first 15 minutes Motherwell were superb, played some really enterprising stuff, quick one touch, two touch stuff and scored a brilliant goal. As soon as we equalised they collapsed a little and we are good at pouncing on teams when they are at their weakest.

Boli was dreadful in the first half but much improved in the second half, Ntcham was also great and I fail to see our strongest 11 without him in the side.

Feck me, I must have had too much sun.... I actually agree with all of that ☀️

I think Boli might be decent if he learns to turn out when receiving the ball rather than inside. Time will tell but if people get off his back I would hope he'll settle down. We still need to get off our arses and get some quality in at full back and midfield, nae excuses. Great win today tho, we've made light of a potentially very tricky fixture 👍

26 minutes ago, slasher said:

Feck me, I must have had too much sun.... I actually agree with all of that ☀️

I think Boli might be decent if he learns to turn out when receiving the ball rather than inside. Time will tell but if people get off his back I would hope he'll settle down. We still need to get off our arses and get some quality in at full back and midfield, nae excuses. Great win today tho, we've made light of a potentially very tricky fixture 👍

Haha, welcome aboard the starship Glass Half Empty