The Mighty Celtic... - Page 124 - Football related - Discussion of non TA football - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

The Mighty Celtic...

1 hour ago, Kirk said:

get some sugarfree haribo

I scranned a heap of sugar free chocolate a few weeks ago she had stored hidden away. I had nae idea it was going to turn my hole intae a sluice gate. She only nibbles a wee piece every now and again. I malkied four big bars of it in one go. Daft cunt. 😖

Copraphilia is as unattractive to me as F1 . But I would rather defend you lot who like to play with shit than the petrol heads who follow that pile of rich boy play shite . 
Hamilton may be a hunt but his dad was a sharp cookie in recognising that in such an elitist exclusive game he could train his son to earn multi millions . Not enough crashes anymore. 

Celtic 10 in a row it is then? 

13 minutes ago, WCTA said:

I did a big job in the prison years back when I worked with Spittal And McGlashan. That lassie you’re on about isnae Sally-Ann is it? She was one dour pussed cow. We couldnae hae a fart withoot her checking. 

No it's not her. 😂

13 minutes ago, thplinth said:

Wow, three weeks... thing is sometimes the jobby tapering organ thingy we all have sometimes lets an overly round one slip through to the departure lounge. Feels like you are crapping a cricket ball. If that happened on a three weeker you could be looking at a cantaloupe or full on water melon sized one. You'd be fucked, you'd have to go the hospital to have it surgically removed.

Even worse if they had been tampering with the seam. 

6 minutes ago, Shaundy said:

Copraphilia is as unattractive to me as F1 . But I would rather defend you lot who like to play with shit than the petrol heads who follow that pile of rich boy play shite . 
Hamilton may be a hunt but his dad was a sharp cookie in recognising that in such an elitist exclusive game he could train his son to earn multi millions . Not enough crashes anymore. 

Celtic 10 in a row it is then? 

Thanks. You made me feel a bit better in myself knowing that I've got such exotic sounding interests. Sounds much more socially acceptable that. 

On 8/3/2018 at 3:27 PM, Big Ramy 1314 said:

Right then, let's get one thing straight here. I think awe youse think I'm a fuckin Ragin boozebag. Naw!!! I do like a wee swallie noo and again, I'm 50 FFS. My posts and comments are well researched and thoughtful. I mean every word I say. Over here in Ottawa , in the Scottish community, I'm a bit of a legend. Just saying like. So, enjoy the banter, it's a message board after all. Of course I will be fuckin steamin one night and make another arse of masel, but who gives a flying feck. It's all just good natured banter. Those of you that have been fortunate enough to have met me know the score. End of rant. Noo. Here we go, 10 in a row..😁😁😁😁😁

How many shites have you squeezed oot the day wee man?

2 hours ago, Kirk said:

get some sugarfree haribo

Excellent 👍 They sound far more appealing than tinned prunes.

1 hour ago, Farcity said:

Struggling? Them piles getting in the road again?

Meh,  piles are merely another obstruction  my jobbies have to overcome at the end of a very slow meander through the lazy river .
A colonoscopy a number of years ago confirmed I have an unusually long colon.  

Just now, Big Ramy 1314 said:

You filling in for DD? He away at the bingo?

I dropped a right black ain last night at the boozer. My pus turned purple pushing the hoor oot. I’ve no’ had ain the day but when I lash it roond the u-bend I’ll dedicate it tae yersel’ wee man. 🇨🇦💩

2 hours ago, WCTA said:

I scranned a heap of sugar free chocolate a few weeks ago she had stored hidden away. I had nae idea it was going to turn my hole intae a sluice gate. She only nibbles a wee piece every now and again. I malkied four big bars of it in one go. Daft cunt. 😖

Haha didnt know that either just saw a thing about the haribos on facebook last week, was the amazon reviews of them, pretty good read.

1 hour ago, TDYER63 said:

Excellent 👍 They sound far more appealing than tinned prunes.

Meh,  piles are merely another obstruction  my jobbies have to overcome at the end of a very slow meander through the lazy river .
A colonoscopy a number of years ago confirmed I have an unusually long colon.  

As above check the amazon reviews of sugarfree haribo, will give you a laugh if nothing else, or maybe buy some too!

43 minutes ago, Big Ramy 1314 said:

You filling in for DD? He away at the bingo?

No. Still here. I see your obsession with me is still on going. 

Can you please stop referring to me, it’s a football thread, your hard in for me is not wanted here. 

I may have to report you for harassment if you don’t.