The Mighty Celtic... - Page 126 - Football related - Discussion of non TA football - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

The Mighty Celtic...

49 minutes ago, Big Ramy 1314 said:

Celtic are still top of the league folks. 10 in a row.. Yasssssssssss!!!! 

Yeah. No need to keep checking. The league table won't change until more games are played. That's fairly basic stuff. 

I know "soccer" isn't all that popular in the USA but you Americans don't have embarrass yourselves sometimes when you're discussing it. 

Feel free to PM me any queries on the game, if you want. Like the offside rule, what's the difference between a corner and a throw, or even how come the ref also seems to be on Celtic's team. 

2 hours ago, phart said:

3 weeks is crazy.

I took immodium over a weekend at a festival in 2001, left Friday didn't get home till Monday. Ate and drank shit loads no need to shite. It was the year Goran Ivanišević played Pat Rafter on a Monday final at Wimbledon cause of shite weather. I went into toilet at start of 2nd set and didn't emerge till halfway through 4th set, was fucking brutal, was thinking i'd have to try and break it up with a knitting needle to try and get it out. All weekend I was thinking about how smart i was to take immodium and not have to worry about the state of the bogs. Not pleasant at all.

Heard a few stories like that with the major struggle at the end haha.
When I went to a festival in America they were great with the potaloos, cleaned and emptied a couple of times a day so really there was only ever a couple of hours where they were a bit grim. It was 35 degrees plus the whole time so maybe for health reasons they had to clean them I dont know but it was great not worrying and going for a jobby in a nice clean toilet.

1 hour ago, thplinth said:

People talk about eating disorders but I think shit disorders are as bad. The bogs in my school growing up were on a par with the trainspotting toilet. With those absurd micro sheets of greased proof toilet paper. If you were lucky. Anyone remember that stuff. You just learned to hold it in. Very occasionally if it was a Haribo sugar free situation I’d do it but only if my arse was holding a gun to my head.

Aye don't think I ever had a shit at school, they were minging but also all the bams would hang about and cause carnage so a quick pish and out.

1 hour ago, Parklife said:

I'm a home only shitter. No chance I'm jobbying in some work toilet after some fat, smelly bastard has arse-spewed the lamb tikka masala he had last night down there. 

For the most part I agree but if i needs must and all that. Bonus with my work is its only me there so no problem apart from the fact its usually freezing!

16 minutes ago, Farcity said:

You said you were Colin at the bingo, I just assumed. 

Would it go like this?

Henrik Larsson number 7

9 in a row 

Lisbon lions 67

Hail  caesar number 5.

And so on. 

2 minutes ago, Big Ramy 1314 said:

You lot are fucked.. I thought yesterday it might me me, bit now ? Naw. You lot are tuppence aff a shillin. Google that mofos.. 

I hope you don't shout that out. 

Na na naaa na. Na na naaa na. Eeeyyyy eyyy ohhhh Gala Bingo. 

13 minutes ago, Big Ramy 1314 said:

You lot are fucked.. I thought yesterday it might me me, bit now ? Naw. You lot are tuppence aff a shillin. Google that mofos.. 

It’s definitely you, mofo 😂😂😂

Not notice that everyone is getting in together in the thread, apart from you. 

I would suggest you’re the problem child. 

22 minutes ago, Big Ramy 1314 said:

Tbh am starting to feel a bit sorry for you pal youve been out there for so long youve lost the ability to see the wind up or engage in banter of the sarcastic sort i hear the sense of humour is different over there so that may well be the case

5 minutes ago, dandydunn said:

It’s definitely you, mofo 😂😂😂

Not notice that everyone is getting in together in the thread, apart from you. 

I would suggest you’re the problem child. 

Yes, 80,000 plus members , and 6 or 7 of the same folk, are having a wee "zoom" party hoping I disappear. Aberdeen and a couple huns I think.Oh, and a St.Johnston  fan. Sorry I almost forgot you Colin..Enjoy.. try and stay on topic please...

1 minute ago, Pocketrocketman1888 said:

Tbh am starting to feel a bit sorry for you pal youve been out there for so long youve lost the ability to see the wind up or engage in banter of the sarcastic sort i hear the sense of humour is different over there so that may well be the case

Go fuck yourself ya bellend... 

10 minutes ago, Big Ramy 1314 said:

Yes, 80,000 plus members , and 6 or 7 of the same folk, are having a wee "zoom" party hoping I disappear. Aberdeen and a couple huns I think.Oh, and a St.Johnston  fan. Sorry I almost forgot you Colin..Enjoy.. try and stay on topic please...

You ask people to stay on subject, yet are having a go at random people that dont even support Celtic, on a Celtic thread?

You’re worth the watching you. 

15 minutes ago, Pocketrocketman1888 said:

Seems to be the case. Seems Incapable of having a laugh. 

13 minutes ago, Big Ramy 1314 said:

Go fuck yourself ya bellend... 

Bizarre response which only further proves him right. 

It's just hostility, aggression, menace and downright intimidation. Quite frankly Raymond, I find your behaviour quite sickening. It's not our fault you are challenged vertically and no amount of venom can make up for those lost inches, so you best adapt your outlook and deal with things in a more civilised, respectful manner. We are all in this together. 

1 hour ago, Farcity said:

It's just hostility, aggression, menace and downright intimidation. Quite frankly Raymond, I find your behaviour quite sickening. It's not our fault you are challenged vertically and no amount of venom can make up for those lost inches, so you best adapt your outlook and deal with things in a more civilised, respectful manner. We are all in this together. 

Aye ok then.  "We". Are you aff yir nut? Aparantly,  I am a racist, IRA sympathizing, bigot, water poisoning, Bullying, narcissistic,  maple syrup eating, Ally McCoist hating, weirdo? Aye, ok then pal. 

2 hours ago, Farcity said:

Why do you always seek conflict? 

Are you as angry as this away from the internet? I pity anyone who crossed your path. 

Conflict?? No me... I may be a tad aggressive at times, but been to Scotland, Parkhead, Hampden, Ib rox, even a derby in Belfast, drank many a time, and no bother. Never.... What is your point young man...

10 hours ago, Big Ramy 1314 said:

Do you find it funny talking about shagging a fellow posters son? Does it make you feel like the big man for everyone to see? That kind of talk is disgraceful, and I am sure as much as folk can dislike me, they will agree that is totally unacceptable.. 

For once i agree with BR, must be time for a lie down in a very dark room :yikes3: