The Mighty Celtic... - Page 182 - Football related - Discussion of non TA football - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

The Mighty Celtic...

1 minute ago, Big Ramy 1314 said:

Who is confrontational?

You. There's been an entire day of respectful posting and grown up discussion. You've just jumped in and started dragging the thread down. 

Why dont you try and post on a proper thread for instance. Instead of continuing to ruin this Celtic thread. Its childish..

Discussions evolve. Other things get discussed. It's what happens when grown ups talk. 

Perhaps you'd have more luck in getting the thread back on topic if YOU discussed celtic, rather than just whinging that others aren't. Say something that people want to engage with and the discussions will move back to your team. 

7 minutes ago, Parklife said:

why do you seek confrontation for no reason? A strange trait. 

5 minutes ago, Big Ramy 1314 said:

Who is confrontational? Why dont you try and post on a proper thread for instance. Instead of continuing to ruin this Celtic thread. Its childish..

Welcome back to the new TAMB Parkie :-))

My post was topical.

My wife calls the dog Benji boy. 

If she called him Benji Arab, I would’ve posted on the Utd thread. 

If she called him a wee cunt, I would’ve posted on the rangers thread. 

It’s not my issue if anyone wants to think otherwise, some folk just need to relax. 

Just now, dandydunn said:

My post was topical.

My wife calls the dog Benji boy. 

If she called him Benji Arab, I would’ve posted on the Utd thread. 

If she called him a wee cunt, I would’ve posted on the rangers thread. 

It’s not my issue if anyone wants to think otherwise, some folk just need to relax. 

Its "Bhoy" you fuckin idiot, but nice try...

And here we go again...

OK, fair enough, I get your point, and agree. 

How’s this?

Some performance so far from PSG, although Barca look poor. You’d still fancy PSG to beat Celtic by about 6 goals, and Barca to beat them by about 5 goals. 

10 hours ago, Och Aye said:

I take it you didn't see the Kilmarnock game. Would have made your eyes bleed. 

Fair point. 😂

I’ve been quite enjoying the Wednesday night 6pm KOs 🍻

Made allowances for the conditions, but it wasn’t pretty, some good signs in the Celtic game and some positive results against County and United. Alexander has a decent CV as far as I can see, although perhaps the brand of football is why things turn so quickly? Robinson had a dreadful habit of just “bringing in bodies” so you also need to make some allowances for that squad.

If you take the accies game out we’ve taken a point off Rangers, been unlucky not to get a draw with an improving Celtic and lost to Aberdeen, but beaten Ross County, Dundee United and Killie. Compared to the relegation form we were in, it’s better.m, I’ll worry about our style next season.

13 hours ago, Return of Yermaw said:

finally a Freddie Mercury - Alex Ferguson comparison has been made. Waited years for this. 

Honestly, that is what Strachan said and I understand it.  Just the way some people can have a presence.  Fucking 3 in the morning and I am wide awake as usual.  Wish I was back at work.

14 hours ago, vanderark14 said:

I don;t see any similarities in Gerrard. He manages one of the giants in scottish football. Rangers were 2nd favourites for the league but it was not exactly an against all odds situation, I said at the start Gerard had a real chance of winning the league because Lennon is a moron. 

Fergie and Mclean managed small clubs and took on a lot of giants and beat them. 

No one will ever take away what Fergie and McLean achieved VA.  We all know that.  Just think Gerrard is good that's all.  I think he will achieve his dream of going home to Liverpool but hope he stays a couple of years at Rangers.