Had to switch Radio 5s BBCQT Extra Time off

There was some ultra anti SNP house jock from London wittering on about bad unchecked nationalism and Angela Haggerty in Glasgow never interjected

• Replies 3.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Tory Michael shaking his head, aye cheers ya prick, you offer loads. I agree with slasher, its time to boycott this pish, the BBC is the stasi.  Hand on heart, I hate these utter cunts.

Kirsty Hill‏ @DrKirstyHill More #bbcqt was soul destroying. Unionists in the audience denigrating their own country.Unionist panelists devoid of anything to offe

this windbag blackford thing amazes me. He gets up, says his piece over hated cacophony and sits down again. is it the voice people don't like?  or the arguments?   what a weird bunch humans

Posted Images

11 minutes ago, King Of Paisley said:

Long since gave up on watching that Yoonfest. I'd honestly fear for the wellbeing of my telly with the sight of that toadying cunt Ross

Exactly the same

There is no positive case for the Union so have absolutely no time for letting servile house jocks boil my blood

I usually guage how it's going on twitter but it has been down since it started

19 hours ago, Ally Bongo said:

Had to switch Radio 5s BBCQT Extra Time off

There was some ultra anti SNP house jock from London wittering on about bad unchecked nationalism and Angela Haggerty in Glasgow never interjected

I think I heard that guy, later. Kept shouting "anti-English racist nationalists" while (London based) demanding a vote on the basis of being, er native born from Scotland.

Also spinning some strange line about how it's great there are so many top Scots in good jobs in London, like the police (as if an argument against independence? Like it wouldn't be possible to be a Scottish emigre in London any more? Like London isn't full of immigrants working their way into top jobs?)

4 hours ago, exile said:

I think I heard that guy, later. Kept shouting "anti-English racist nationalists" while (London based) demanding a vote on the basis of being, er native born from Scotland.

Also spinning some strange line about how it's great there are so many top Scots in good jobs in London, like the police (as if an argument against independence? Like it wouldn't be possible to be a Scottish emigre in London any more? Like London isn't full of immigrants working their way into top jobs?)

Funny such creeps are probably fanboys of the real nationalist racists. Farage and Johnson to name but two