This Weekends Matches 2017/18 - Page 110 - Football related - Discussion of non TA football - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

This Weekends Matches 2017/18

1 hour ago, glasgow jock said:

IMO Rangers away support has a higher percentage of bawbags than most other clubs, anyhow onto the game last night, I have been impressed with Rangers recently - they play at a high tempo & there are plenty goals in their team. . . . . next week's old firm game could be much closer than folk think !!

I wouldn’t look too much into Rangers dominating us. We are beyond bad. Celtic will destroy the Huns. 

20 minutes ago, Debian said:

You are really bad ....  

Tommy potentially be looking for the chop do you think?

There’s definitely a lot calling for his head. But our board has allowed our team to age badly and Tommy has not been allowed to strengthen. 

Guest BlueGaz
1 minute ago, Scotland Ever More said:

Well it sure upset GRhun enough to moan about it.

:lol:

So that means the rest of the huns find it offensive?  Right you are :blink:

27 minutes ago, BlueGaz said:

:lol:

So that means the rest of the huns find it offensive?  Right you are :blink:

Well there's a thread on follow follow as we speak trying to ruin a guy's restaurant business for using the word hun so it's more than just GRhun that it offends.

Presumably you've been called a hell of a lot worse in your time and are immune to it :)

It's not looking good for St Johnstone at all. Watched them last night and wasn't impressed, nothing in the team at all. I wouldn't be surprised to see them go down

Its similar to when Hibs got relegated, we were in free fall from around the middle/end of January and only picked up 1 win I think

If St Johnstone go down then they won't have the luxury of having 4 games against Hearts and Rangers and regular crowds of around 8,000

In fact I'd go as far to say that if Hibs hadn't won the cup when we did then I genuinely reckon we'd have been finished. There wouldn't have been 12,000(?) season tickets sold, no Neil Lennon and no promotion

Guest BlueGaz
6 minutes ago, Scotland Ever More said:

Well there's a thread on follow follow as we speak trying to ruin a guy's restaurant business for using the word hun so it's more than just GRhun that it offends.

Presumably you've been called a hell of a lot worse in your time and are immune to it :)

Of course I have.  Im immune to all name calling / song singing.  I just choose not to be offended, although I did report Parkie once for calling me a moron, which was a mistake, but generally speaking, yes I am.  Never been on follow follow in my puff, but will take your word for it.

20 hours ago, DoonTheSlope said:

The fucks gon oan here?

I goes and let's the dug oot and comeback to rumours that Ormond is a sex tourist by pate who I can't say I've seen before and then this pate character is playground songs about another posters activities when on manoeuvres 

As Vanderark says it's a new low for the TAMB

Ormond has posted using the terms Huns and Tims, rightly or wrongly, over the years so to suggest there's a one way bigoted agenda is way off the mark

Not what's written, more the way it's written. If you don't see bigoted then you need specsavers. And people will still make a sympathetic case for him!