This Weekends Matches 2017/18 - Page 112 - Football related - Discussion of non TA football - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

This Weekends Matches 2017/18

6 minutes ago, The White Ceelo said:

So what would offend you so I can put it in my ready made quotes to save me typing it or are you so hard nothing gets to you?  Is there any Tim Fucks out there as you apparently hate both sides, because I've never saw you post anything slightly offensive towards them.

So, I’ve to have a go at Celtic to please you? Is that what you are saying? :rollsmile:

Edited by Ormond

48 minutes ago, RenfrewBlue said:

A long time ago my Mum worked behind the bar of the local Rangers Supporters Club, which was previously an Orange Lodge. They had a portrait of the Queen at one end of the main bar and at the end of every night they played GSTQ. You were supposed to stand up but I got chucked out for sitting down. 

The 2nd time I did it they barred me and threatened to sack my Mum. The little Hitler who ran the place was one of the 90 minute bigots. When I saw him on his own in the street a few weeks later he virtually ran away from me, when I walked towards him. Admittedly I was going great to give him a slap. Thank god I grew up! I was a Diddy in my teens. 

This is how not to be a Hun. :ok:

32 minutes ago, The White Ceelo said:

So what would offend you so I can put it in my ready made quotes to save me typing it or are you so hard nothing gets to you?  Is there any Tim Fucks out there as you apparently hate both sides, because I've never saw you post anything slightly offensive towards them.

You ok hun? pm me xx

15 minutes ago, DoonTheSlope said:

You ok hun? pm me xx

Now that you’ve typed hun and not hon, you’ll have to balance it with the term Tim to keep oor Ceelo’s feelings in check. :lol:

Edited by Ormond

9 hours ago, The White Ceelo said:

Ormond?

Offended?

You should see what his wife calls him :rollsmile:

how’s the weather in Aberdeen ? Canny see many games on this weekend few good folk traveling up from Killie think they have sold around 1500 tickets for Saturday it would be good to let the traveling fans know as soon as possible given the weather around the country 

2 hours ago, wheres the pies said:

how’s the weather in Aberdeen ? Canny see many games on this weekend few good folk traveling up from Killie think they have sold around 1500 tickets for Saturday it would be good to let the traveling fans know as soon as possible given the weather around the country 

Dusting of snow and a 2 club wind.  Unless this storm starts getting blown North, the pitch will be fine so I guess it just depends on the roads for further afield Dons' fans and the Killie fans. 

1 minute ago, Ormond said:

So some wee sad bastard tried to report me? What a total tool whoever it is. <_<

What on earth could you possibly have done that would have prompted someone to report you?

Just now, TAMB2 said:

What on earth could you possibly have done that would have prompted someone to report you?

I certainly don’t see anything wrong in any of my posts. You’re the one who says you “let me off”

4 minutes ago, Ormond said:

I certainly don’t see anything wrong in any of my posts. You’re the one who says you “let me off”

Perhaps the missing winky smiley is to blame.

Stand down - it wasn;t you.

10 minutes ago, dandydunn said:

Arseholes killed my 4fold :banghead:

Had them on with Liverpool -1 for a double. Really want them to win the league this year, but that result tonight, Juve scoring a 93rd minute winner and Napoli still have to go to Juve means it's done.

27 minutes ago, Mox said:

Had them on with Liverpool -1 for a double. Really want them to win the league this year, but that result tonight, Juve scoring a 93rd minute winner and Napoli still have to go to Juve means it's done.

Pretty much sums it up, tonight was huge for them, Juve have a game in hand too I think. 

I had Pool, Juve, Napoli and Real on. 

5 minutes ago, dandydunn said:

Pretty much sums it up, tonight was huge for them, Juve have a game in hand too I think. 

I had Pool, Juve, Napoli and Real on. 

Dybala's goal for Juve is sensational, he is a right good bet for W/C top scorer each way, if he can get in the team.