This Weekends Matches 2017/18 - Page 106 - Football related - Discussion of non TA football - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

This Weekends Matches 2017/18

1 minute ago, Fairbairn said:

I really hope this happens now!!

I think we both know there would be no surprises if it did. Seen it a gazillion times. Play well to keep the Old Firm at bay, then a dodgy penalty makes us leave gaps at the back while we search for the equaliser.

6 minutes ago, Ormond said:

I think we both know there would be no surprises if it did. Seen it a gazillion times. Play well to keep the Old Firm at bay, then a dodgy penalty makes us leave gaps at the back while we search for the equaliser.

So what slipped through the cracks when you pumped us at Ibrox earlier in the season? Did Dodgy Dave not slip the ref enough Krugerrand?! 

Just now, Fairbairn said:

So what slipped through the cracks when you pumped us at Ibrox earlier in the season? Did Dodgy Dave not slip the ref enough Krugerrand?! 

Obviously once in a blue moon we’ll get a result against either of you two but more often than not there’ll be some pishy refereeing display and as the small, diddy club we are we’ll just have to shut up and accept it.

1 hour ago, Ormond said:

Dodgy penalty awarded to the Huns at 0-0 at around 60 mins. Then they’ll go on to win by 3 or 4.

Too much fresh air to the brain walking that dug o' yours this morning?

Be positive (Unlike McInnes) and you just never know.

Anyway, we need a diddy club like yours to do a diddy club (AKA Shitebags) like mine a favour tonight :ok:

Just now, Redz said:

Too much fresh air to the brain walking that dug o' yours this morning?

Be positive (Unlike McInnes) and you just never know.

Anyway, we need a diddy club like yours to do a diddy club (AKA Shitebags) like mine a favour tonight :ok:

Wis a braw walk this morning pal. Aggie’s fucked noo though. :-))

Aye, there’s always hope I suppose but we’ve all read the script before.

2 hours ago, Ormond said:

Dodgy penalty awarded to the Huns at 0-0 at around 60 mins. Then they’ll go on to win by 3 or 4.

Looks like it was the 16th minute and a stonewaller which would have had Mannus red carded too in previous seasons. But you were nearly there. 😀 

4 minutes ago, EddardStark said:

A third goal incorrectly ruled out. St Johnstone player clearly fouled Bates but ref gave it the other way.

Think Morelos would’ve been offside (and it was going in anyway). He was behind the keeper.

The free kick for the 3rd was debatable, but probably a foul in modern football, even though he got the ball.

Edited by sbcmfc

Just now, sbcmfc said:

Think Morelos would’ve been offside (and it was going in anyway).

The free kick for the 3rd was debatable, but probably a foul in modern football, even though he got the ball.

Should have been a penalty for the hold on Bates in the build up. 

Just now, Fairbairn said:

Should have been a penalty for the hold on Bates in the build up. 

Would’ve been soft, but didn’t think there was a foul the other way.

St Johnstone boy should’ve seen red there. How can you only give a yellow for that?