Mod 11 - Page 2 - Football related - Discussion of non TA football - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 hour ago, Admin4 said:

I'm not sure, but I don't think that any of the current Mods and Admins were here eight years ago.

Eight years ago! :lol:

pffft how would we really know if that was true or just a ruse to throw us off your scent.... Flat Earth. ;)

edit: oh no wait he is Mod11. damn.

Edited by thplinth

3 hours ago, RenfrewBlue said:

Not really sure the other thread needed locked although it had attracted the boards resident uber tubes,  so it was going to go down hill soon. 

I'd much prefer if the idiots were banned rather than shut down sensible debate. 

2 hours ago, vanderark14 said:

:lol::lol:

you being the king if the uber tubes :lol;

this is a joke, please do not lock this thread or ban me

The word is choob.

51 minutes ago, Stu101 said:

Oddly, it seems to have been a Jags fan doing the reporting.

It doesn't really matter who is doing the reporting, but we would encourage more to do so. We do not read all threads or posts and some very quickly turn into personal abuse or comments that do not add anything to the board. Sometimes of course, we are attracted to threads after the tone has turned back to what some folk may find acceptable - we make a call, you may not like it, but hey it's made, it's what we get paid the big bucks for......... ahem, I think not.

Good  constructive debate is most welcome, in fact we enjoy reading it, when it turns downhill, it's a case of here we go again. Disagreement is fine, even if there are some who do so just for the fun of it.

The Mods and Admin try not to get involved, but we do get pi$$ed off from time to time, just the same as you. The Club allegiance stuff thrown at the Mods does make us smile, if only you knew how wide of the mark many of you are. Folks, just think Scotland...it's what we do.

13 minutes ago, Mod21 said:

It doesn't really matter who is doing the reporting, but we would encourage more to do so. We do not read all threads or posts and some very quickly turn into personal abuse or comments that do not add anything to the board. Sometimes of course, we are attracted to threads after the tone has turned back to what some folk may find acceptable - we make a call, you may not like it, but hey it's made, it's what we get paid the big bucks for......... ahem, I think not.

Good  constructive debate is most welcome, in fact we enjoy reading it, when it turns downhill, it's a case of here we go again. Disagreement is fine, even if there are some who do so just for the fun of it.

The Mods and Admin try not to get involved, but we do get pi$$ed off from time to time, just the same as you. The Club allegiance stuff thrown at the Mods does make us smile, if only you knew how wide of the mark many of you are. Folks, just think Scotland...it's what we do.

Well said Mod21 (lamia?). I, unlike Grassy Masher, have only used the report button to get a poll started, and not grass anyone up, but when I did I was amazed by how you were so lightning quick to respond i must say. 

11 hours ago, macy37 said:

So, did we ever ascertain if Cooper really was a twat? 

We are all awaiting Ersatz's 'evidence'. I've asked him nicely to explain.

However, the longer it does on, the more i'm doubting his credibility.

Beginning to think he may have been making things up.

51 minutes ago, Stu101 said:

We are all awaiting Ersatz's 'evidence'. I've asked him nicely to explain.

However, the longer it does on, the more i'm doubting his credibility.

Beginning to think he may have been making things up.

Not as if he doesn't have form for that.

• 2 weeks later...
On 16/12/2016 at 0:57 PM, Marky said:

Have to confess to being surprised it was locked too. Thought the debate largely remained civilised,

RenfrewBlue, I'm no an "uber tube" am I? I absolutely refute any status above bog standard tube!

To be honest I can't remember who that was aimed at so let's assume it wasn't you and settle for that. ?

On 16.12.2016 at 4:13 PM, Larky Masher said:

For you I'd do it again x x x 

Mmmh....a lovely chap you are. Provoking, posting half-sentences, spell checks and grassing on other board members. I have find one constructive contribution to any topic by you, yet.

Out of interest; do you reveal your "TA Board identity" when traveling with Scotland? Mention that you' re Larky Masher? 

4 hours ago, Batzek-osemba said:

Mmmh....a lovely chap you are. Provoking, posting half-sentences, spell checks and grassing on other board members. I have find one constructive contribution to any topic by you, yet.

Out of interest; do you reveal your "TA Board identity" when traveling with Scotland? Mention that you' re Larky Masher? 

Not that I advocate violence but if one or two on where to reveal there tamb indentetys at a home or a away game I am sure that there would be a few black eyes given the poison and hatred that's meted out on this board at times