Paris - Page 2 - Anything Goes - Other topics not covered elsewhere - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

• Replies 885
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

And me - rough in some parts but remember playing 22-a-side near the ground.

"Co-ordinated attack' - sleepers, nae doubt.

'They' - whoever they are - walk amongst us.

The UK can no doubt be moved onto higher alert status following the demise of 'John'. (The qunt!!!!)

Best get your tin hat on. If this is another extremist attack (and let's face it, it looks very much like it) then it proves beyond doubt that these murdering bastards are indeed amongst us and can move at very short notice. UK shopping centres, areas of high population, military stations, transport etc is extremely vulnerable as there's no telling where and what will be next.

This is only the beginning ...

Nah... it might be the route to the end.

Time to lift fuqqers that pose a threat to 'us' - money talks.

Offfer a big enough bounty and some targets wid sell their mother. (KIll the rest. )

Drastic - aye. Fly wi' the crows - die wi' the crows! - (IMHO.) but I'm old now and quite right wing. ;-)

I really, really despair with the media and their ridiculous need to dig into human emotion during rolling news coverage. BBC have just interviewed a guy who was out in person tonight and actually asked him, "what is the mood like in Paris tonight"?

F*** off you f***ing idiots. What do you think the mood is like? Stick to reporting news - this isn't a soap opera.

I really, really ######ing despair with the media and their ridiculous need to dig into human emotion during rolling news coverage. BBC have just interviewed a guy who was out in person tonight and actually asked him, "what is the mood like in Paris tonight"?

F*** off you f***ing idiots. What do you think the mood is like? Stick to reporting news - this isn't a soap opera.

I was part trained by them - standards have fallen - as have grammer, punctuation and syntax. (THat was a load of shite, tae - but I'm pished.)

Edited by Wibble

An explosion in a bar just outside the stadium. There's a video doing the rounds of the match and a bang from one of the bombs outside, whether it's related or not who knows

Reports saying its a suicide bomber

I hope his/her virgins are all 87 and relatives!

ffs. Brutal. :(

What's the beef with France? Quite clear they are being singled out now?

The banning of the burka in France.

So so very sad. Why can't we live alongside each other in harmony. It's just so senseless.

I had been talking about how fecked up our world was earlier tonight. This compounds it.

I really, really ######ing despair with the media and their ridiculous need to dig into human emotion during rolling news coverage. BBC have just interviewed a guy who was out in person tonight and actually asked him, "what is the mood like in Paris tonight"?

Kay Burley will be screaming up the motorway towards the airport as we speak, on site for the morning to do her usual vulture / harbinger of doom bit.

Coverage makes me sick, it's like SKY and BBC having a competition to report the most deaths as quickly as possible.

Al Jazeera for me.