Paris - Page 3 - Anything Goes - Other topics not covered elsewhere - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

• Replies 885
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

ffs. Brutal. :(

What's the beef with France? Quite clear they are being singled out now?

I'd imagine the real reason is found in the schemes and ghettos in the outside of the city where people are treated like second class citizens. High unemployment, isolation, very little intergration. Essentially all the right ingredients for radicilisation

Kay ###### Burley will be screaming up the motorway towards the airport as we speak, on site for the morning to do her usual vulture / harbinger of doom bit.

Coverage makes me sick, it's like SKY and BBC having a competition to report the most deaths as quickly as possible.

Al Jazeera for me.

KB is a split-arsed hoor - and I know that from the mere plebs that have to make her look human. (They struggle, BTW!)

Kay ###### Burley will be screaming up the motorway towards the airport as we speak, on site for the morning to do her usual vulture / harbinger of doom bit.

Coverage makes me sick, it's like SKY and BBC having a competition to report the most deaths as quickly as possible.

Al Jazeera for me.

.. and you believe Al Jazeera don't have an agenda?

Come on... It's as impartial as Prvda is/was the ghobshite of Russia. (You're better 'n that.)

Just heading reports from various news media that Isis has taken to social media. They claim the killing of "Jihadi John" from the skies was cowardly and that they have soldiers on the ground.

Under the ground should be the result of this.

But like fighting the Japoons in WWII, how do you deal with 'soldiers' that don't fear death?

That's a rhetorical (oooops!) question I don't have an answer to.

Edited by Wibble

The BBC have just harassed some poor eyewitness to put a number on how many people have been killed tonight. He reluctantly answered the first time and was asked again later and he had to politely decline to answer. Fair play, I'd have told them to go f*** themselves if it was me.

Soundbites - blame rolling 24-hour 'news'.

I have a horrible feeling there will be more "activations" tonight. Really hope not.

Thoughts with all involved.

With the greatest of respect, all that does it create fear, hyperbole and panic. You dont have any evidence to back up your assertions

With the greatest of respect, all that does it create fear, hyperbole and panic. You dont have any evidence to back up your assertions

They aren't assertions, I clearly stated they are my feelings. Nevertheless, apologies if my feelings have scared you. Was not the intent when posting on the tamb. Edited by SMcoolJ

I'd imagine the real reason is found in the schemes and ghettos in the outside of the city where people are treated like second class citizens. High unemployment, isolation, very little intergration. Essentially all the right ingredients for radicilisation

Aye, north Manchester, highest crime rates across the city, where most scallies and crims are all (swear filter) immigrunts (sic)... are they workshy and indolent, that are the indiginous population.

A minority of Muslims - 'cos this is bound tae be them (innit?) - are just knobs with an axe - or scimitar - tae grind, who want their own way. Like spoilt bairns.)

Edited by Wibble

Sky now reporting more shooting at The Louvre and the Pompidou Centre.

Is Lisa moaning? (So kill me for being flippant.)

When I was a young journo I would be creaming masel' on this. (SKY has it covered nowadays.

Anyone notice how many young, beautiful burds SKY get through in a year - is there a factory, then a bin? - where they all go to?

Will they all be buried with Rupert - the Queen of the Undead?