Paris - Page 4 - Anything Goes - Other topics not covered elsewhere - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Seems to be various attacks all over Paris, no one seems to know what's going on.

If it is Islamic extremists, then this is a massive step up from the Charlie Hebdo attacks, Parisians must be wondering wtf is going on. Looking like another terrible night for innocent people just trying to have a good time, these cowards attacking restaurants and a theatre are nothing but brainwashed idiots, sadly almost unstoppable.

• Replies 885
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

They aren't assertions, I clearly stated they are my feelings. Nevertheless, apologies if my feelings have scared you. Was not the intent when posting on the tamb.

Nah - somebody jumping me in a bar in Vilnius, wi' a gun, demanding $100 scared me - I only had Euros and ma knob in ma mit - He pistol-whipped me and settled for £50 - which was my escape route.

Despite going to PUBIC (SIC) SCHOOL - HE NEVER BUMMED ME. (CAPS!)

Seems to be various attacks all over Paris, no one seems to know what's going on.

If it is Islamic extremists, then this is a massive step up from the Charlie Hebdo attacks, Parisians must be wondering wtf is going on. Looking like another terrible night for innocent people just trying to have a good time, these cowards attacking restaurants and a theatre are nothing but brainwashed idiots, sadly almost unstoppable.

You still in Wales.. 'Kevin'? It's a fukkup, man. :blink:

I wid be keeckin' ma pants if the French special forces were responsible for my safety... I'm sure they are competent, but I wid rather have our own nutters (aka, the Hereford Hooligans - many of whom are (apparently Scottish) defending me.

I'd rather die of a Scottish bullet - aye, right - than a 9mm Russian one.. wid I fuk!!! (I still have old wmen tae service.)

Can I just state that - and i don't do it anymore, well, nott live news... don't shoot the fuqqin' messenger.

Many of my colleagues in the media - many of them freelance who only get paid when they 'deliver' - put their lives on the line to deliver what they see to the rest of us.

£Thousands spent on cameras - they don't get 'em for fuqqall BTW - and they get balls-deep into news.

So, if you want tae be informed, give tham a break, knock the agendas of the people that hire them and supply the (party political sounbites.)

These men and women die to get the news out. (You have to decide whether you believe it - or not.)

Some of them are really mental, BTW - but you'd know f-all if they wernae!

Sorry, in drink but the press - usuall foreign - are ####in' daredevils. (In the UK, we have lost loads of NUJ memers, tae.)

Edited by Wibble

Many, many people have been saying that for weeks but of course they're dismissed as brainwashed racists.

Aye... we're fascists, rascists and folk that need tae embrace those who want tae murder us, subjugate us and robotise us... but not today, thank you.

Another nutjob. 'Christ' and I say that as someone from that background (not you, BTW) - there ain't no God and no Alllah and no qunt that runs the planet!

Gloves off - batter in!

Me aswell, born and raised catholic till I was about 16 and then realised i was clasping my hands at an imaginary figure in the sky.