The Weather thread - Page 26 - Anything Goes - Other topics not covered elsewhere - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

4 hours ago, dan cake said:

I got a flying Xmas tree in the pus last night thankfully the only casualty being my underwear , walking with head down into the wind then suddenly got a face full of Yuletide tumbleweed. 

That would have been a good video for Tidy's xmas tree thread. 🤣

That was some storm on Sunday.  I had just finished building my new greenhouse a couple of weeks ago and it's more or less destroyed.  I can probably put it back together (once I find the last two missing roof panels) but it's clear that although it was highly recommended by experts, it clearly just isn't strong enough for high winds.  May have to re-engineer the roof design as some of the rather flimsy fixings failed.  A Palram Rion Grand Gardener, and Palram will be getting a strongly worded complaint shortly.

Waiting for the next storm with some trepidation.

21 hours ago, Orraloon said:

That would have been a good video for Tidy's xmas tree thread. 🤣

Oh no no, we can’t have any rogue xmas trees in there , think about the carnage to Thistle Whistles train track 😱 All those trees on the line and no way of Malcolm getting to his Reform party xmas night out. 

Btw its Bonzos thread, I just hijacked it. Sorry Bonzo 😞

5 hours ago, TDYER63 said:

Oh no no, we can’t have any rogue xmas trees in there , think about the carnage to Thistle Whistles train track 😱 All those trees on the line and no way of Malcolm getting to his Reform party xmas night out. 

Btw its Bonzos thread, I just hijacked it. Sorry Bonzo 😞

Hahaha, no problem 😊