• Announcements

• TAMB1

PLEASE READ: TAMB is not closing!   10/12/2017

Just to provide an update on the future of the Tartan Army Message Board. To be clear the board will not be closing and instead will be staying open and will hopefully go from strength to strength. Who Are We? We are a group of Scotland supporters who have varied skills and expertise, along with experience of  being involved in football and running football message boards. When we heard the TAMB faced closure, we contacted the old team with a detailed plan which involved financing and running the board. After speaking to the old team on a number of occasions they have allowed us to put our plan into action. While speaking to them and going on their experience and that of those before them, we have elected to keep our identity private, however rest assured we have the best intentions for the board and those on it. Our Plans. Our plan will involve a number of stages which we hope will not only keep the board going but help improve and rejuvenate it. Our first step will be to do a bit of a clean-up of the board. This will involve some downtime for a few hours where posting will be disabled. We plan to do this early next week, a full notice will be posted on the board then. Once that is completed we will be upgrading the current board platform, both behind the scenes and hopefully aesthetically too. There will be an ongoing process of board improvements which we hope you, the user will help us with, so you have a board you will enjoy We thank the old board team for all their hard work, dedication and their help during this handover and hope you will all help support our plans going forward.
Sign in to follow this  
brant grebner

who'll be the last tamber to get a ban?

I have to admit sadly that i was trying because of how much the board had fallen ..

Was pish at that too

All a bit pointless now ..

Will miss your fabulous monologues

6 minutes ago, Ally Bongo said:

I have to admit sadly that i was trying because of how much the board had fallen ..

Was pish at that too

All a bit pointless now ..

Will miss your fabulous monologues

aw shucks Ally :cry::cry::wub:

Life goes on even if the Tamb disnae. And you can always follow me on twitter where I never fvcking post either

3 minutes ago, brant grebner said:

Life goes on even if the Tamb disnae. And you can always follow me on twitter where I never fvcking post either

:ok: done

12 hours ago, brant grebner said:

?? I forgot how funny you were. You might be in my top 50.

On 9/8/2017 at 9:52 PM, brant grebner said:

:lol:

6 minutes ago, slasher said:

Up the 'ra

My bet is on a certain Inverclyde laddie waiting until the last day to have a right blowout about this. :lol:

On 9/8/2017 at 10:36 PM, brant grebner said:

predictions?

well the last and only tamber to get banned between the suicide note and now is I think "reevsey".

32 minutes ago, thplinth said:

well the last and only tamber to get banned between the suicide note and now is I think "reevsey".

What did Reevesy get banned for?

7 minutes ago, Ormond said:

That might not have been his first and only log in.

I’d hoped he’d have gone out a bit more spectacularly myself.

10 minutes ago, sbcmfc said:

That might not have been his first and only log in.

I’d hoped he’d have gone out a bit more spectacularly myself.

B)

8 hours ago, Ormond said:

Seemingly this...

http://tartanarmyboard.co.uk/forum/index.php?/topic/11346-what-brought-you-to-the-tamb/&page=2

Had numerous arguments with Reevesy mysel but what he said was nothing compared to some of the pish that gets posted by others and gets ignored by the mods.

I trust the mods have taken action against the guy who called him "fukin tattie muncher" or is that acceptable now ?

13 hours ago, Ormond said:

I think he is already back. He disnae usually stay "banned" for long

Just now, Orraloon said:

I think he is already back. He disnae usually stay "banned" for long

I know he is. :lol:

10 minutes ago, Ormond said:

I know he is. :lol:

I think that to qualify for the title of "banned tamber" you should have to stay "banned" for at least a month. A couple of days is just a wee holiday. I think he should be stripped of all titles.

5 hours ago, ErsatzThistle said:

Seemingly this...

http://tartanarmyboard.co.uk/forum/index.php?/topic/11346-what-brought-you-to-the-tamb/&page=2

Had numerous arguments with Reevesy mysel but what he said was nothing compared to some of the pish that gets posted by others and gets ignored by the mods.

I trust the mods have taken action against the guy who called him "fukin tattie muncher" or is that acceptable now ?

So, he got barred from defending himself to someone wanting him hung, drawn and quartered? Fvck me. :lol:

Thank fvck the board's been saved! The Facebook group is retarded, repetitive and full of kvnts! I've deleted myself before I get too distressed. ?

22 hours ago, slasher said:

Thank fvck the board's been saved! The Facebook group is retarded, repetitive and full of kvnts! I've deleted myself before I get too distressed. ?

Which one, there's about 12 of them.

Sign in to follow this