Ed Milliband Says No - Page 2 - Anything Goes - Other topics not covered elsewhere - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Ed Milliband Says No

Dinnae gie up, as an auld wummin in Wardieburn said to me yesterday, "we might lose the battle, the war's still to be won!!!!"

I fear many of us will not live to see the end of that war. And by the end of said war, our country may be a wasteland with no NHS and completely ravaged public services

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

I fear many of us will not live to see the end of that war. And by the end of said war, our country may be a wasteland with no NHS and completely ravaged public services

And every day that passes the potential oil fund diminishes.

There are no voters on my fb moaning about Salmond leaving as "who is going to force Westminster to stick to what they said,we need change" are these bunny rabbits for real!!!

Fracking idiots. Get one of your heros such as Willie rennie to do it.

There are no voters on my fb moaning about Salmond leaving as "who is going to force Westminster to stick to what they said,we need change" are these bunny rabbits for real!!!

Tell the treacherous khunts to do its themselves. They've dug us into this hole, they can dig us out.

I'm shocked and hugely surprised.

I had thought they might have had the decency to let us come to terms with being shafted and leave it until next week before proving they shafted us and reneging.

Seems they are even more dislikable than I first thought, which is saying something.

Edited by DaveyDenoon

I'm shocked and hugely surprised.

I had thought they might have had the decency to let us come to terms with being shafted and leave it until next week before proving they shafted us and reneging.

Seems they are even more dislikable than I first thought, which is saying something.

yeah

they have managed to amaze by teh speed of the reneging

i dont think even the biggest doubter would have said theyd do it on day one, not even 24hrs after the polls closed

spectacular stuff

Just seen on TV (channel 4) a couple of no voters who seem to think they're gonna get the promised powers!

yeah

they have managed to amaze by teh speed of the reneging

i dont think even the biggest doubter would have said theyd do it on day one, not even 24hrs after the polls closed

spectacular stuff

24? It was within 8 hours of the polls closing - John Reid started saying on live TV, that the issue of more powers was more complex than a simple timetable...

Something tells me a lot of the no voters don't give a crap about promises if they are broken. They get to keep their ideal little utopia where Scotland is ruled by incompetent bastards at Westminster.

I agree with this. Nearly all, in fact all no voters I know couldn't tell me what the Barnett formula was, I don't mean how it was worked out but what it actually was, couldn't name leaders of 4 main parties and couldn't tell me what powers were devolved. Embarrassingly many of them didn't even know what I meant by devolved powers. Mixed age groups and ALL university educated (which I know means feck all but thought I'd mention it.) So if I told them the pledges were being reneged on I'm fairly sure they wouldn't know what the pledges were in the first place. Most of the ones I know voted because "I'm alright, f^ck you" First time in years I've been really at peace that I have mainly acquaintances and only 2 friends.

Just seen on TV (channel 4) a couple of no voters who seem to think they're gonna get the promised powers!

24? It was within 8 hours of the polls closing - John Reid started saying on live TV, that the issue of more powers was more complex than a simple timetable...

The only openly No voting person I know(who ended up not voting) said this to me today via text

"The big 3 came up and campaigned at the drop of hat. Shows how much they care about us''

Zipped up the back!

More powers still, will not convert most of the 55- don't be deluded.

The wealthy, the comfortable, the Tory and the Liberal aint for changing.

39% of LD voters from 2011, voted Yes.

More than Labour, apparently.

No only won because the 'too scared to go outside' 55+ voter believed Westminster's lies.

39% of LD voters from 2011, voted Yes.

More than Labour, apparently.

No only won because the 'too scared to go outside' 55+ voter believed Westminster's lies.

Agree with this. The wealthy, the comfortable and the Tories are not huge in number. But the 55+, scared and ignorant are.