New National Anthem For Euro2016 Ties - Page 4 - Anything Goes - Other topics not covered elsewhere - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

New National Anthem For Euro2016 Ties

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I still believe and want independence

Set back, or 45% now in favor? I call it progress

I will sing our anthem louder, with Salmond 45 on the back of my top. It only takes 5% more next time.

Perhaps the No's will be embarrassed into being Yes's next time

You know what? The mist's cleared, the depression's lifting (slightly) and I'm now left with a weird mix of anger and optimism.

I've changed my mind - FoS should be sung like we've never sung it before, especially as the first opportunity we'll have to do it is in that bastion of unionism that is Ibrox. We should not hang our heads in shame and sit silently, we should raise the fuckin roof with it.

i can see both sides

i am going to sing it, and after being in Germany and seeing what seemed like everyone with a yes badge or a flag i don't think we should be embarrassed to sing it. If it was up to the TA it would have been a landslide.

The only people embarrassed to sing it should be the No voters

Yes we lost the battle, its going to hurt, but its not over, time to look forward and make sure we win the war next time.

We should maybe change the anthem for the Rugger Buggers, they dont deserve to sing FOS

What's going on here I'm no singing I'm no going back ever what a load o shyte were all gutted and heartbroken but not defeated don't let these bastards break our spirit so its kilts on taps on at the Georgia match and sing FOS louder than we've ever done

What's going on here I'm no singing I'm no going back ever what a load o shyte were all gutted and heartbroken but not defeated don't let these bastards break our spirit so its kilts on taps on at the Georgia match and sing FOS louder than we've ever done

Your right of course."We" the 45 ,still have the right to sing it.Thanks for getting me out of this depression.

Going forward I would prefer a lot less of the peacock displays of nationality and lot more steely determination to get the job done on the field and off it.

Currency needs to be sorted first. And the whole "social democracy" bit turns a lot of people off (although whether that type of person would ever vote yes is a different matter).

No, no, no.

Its our fukking song, we voted for freedom, and we lost because some toothless/frightened/lied to folks voted the other way. Not our fault nor is it the fault of the team.

By NOT singing you are just giving up and saying "OK you won".

Fuk sake sing it with more passion than ever before.

Stop being so defeatist , we will rise and be that nation again.

No, no, no.

Its our fukking song, we voted for freedom, and we lost because some toothless/frightened/lied to folks voted the other way. Not our fault nor is it the fault of the team.

By NOT singing you are just giving up and saying "OK you won".

Fuk sake sing it with more passion than ever before.

Stop being so defeatist , we will rise and be that nation again.

I still believe and want independence

Set back, or 45% now in favor? I call it progress

I will sing our anthem louder, with Salmond 45 on the back of my top. It only takes 5% more next time.

Perhaps the No's will be embarrassed into being Yes's next time

Salmond 45 on your top

are you getting the matching big red nose and floppy shoes too

game over

theres still folk with general lee kit in the southern states ; am sure that is more tongue in cheek than expecting a glenfinnan revival

Contact stv , ebc , sfa , tartan army supporters clubs and change this embarrassing anthem now , as it will ruin games atmosphere ! I have srarted by telling friends , labour for indy , the blazers at sfa . But if I am alone they will just dingy it , oops forgot to ask the heralds opinion (sunday wan ) if you are serious back it up ! That is all.