Next Poll - Page 22 - Anything Goes - Other topics not covered elsewhere - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

decent sources? noticed murdoch didnt tweet today which suggests yes have dropped back a bit.

Noticed that too.

However guys we were panning the polls before we took the lead, so why suddenly give them credence?

It's door stepping, social media, speaking to friends & family and hard work that will win this.

J

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It's staggering that the Yes vote has held up so well. The amount of utter bilge being spewed out 24/7 by the mainstream media and the BBC in particular is incredible. I've just watched Nick Robinson's report on his questioning of Salmond today - it bears no comparison to what you'd see if you watched the full exchange. This is just one instance - these feckers are at it continually. Do Better Together actually write the script for Reporting Scotland each evening?

It's staggering that the Yes vote has held up so well. The amount of utter bilge being spewed out 24/7 by the mainstream media and the BBC in particular is incredible. I've just watched Nick Robinson's report on his questioning of Salmond today - it bears no comparison to what you'd see if you watched the full exchange. This is just one instance - these feckers are at it continually. Do Better Together actually write the script for Reporting Scotland each evening?

Robinson said on that report "he didn't answer me".

Words fail me.

I don't believe the Record polls or Yougov. I think that Yes are WELL in front. The frenzy of Bitter Together with their threating undertones has not been working.

They are coming in droves up here because its their LAST roll of the dice, I think the Grassroots Yes campaign is doing a fantastic job and they will not stop till 10pm on the 18th .

When Yes advances in polls, the polls 'tighten' or 'narrow'

When It's the other way around it's a Yes 'slide'!

Makes me wonder if Sunday's poll was 'planted', so they could then produce a poll a few days later showing Yes having dropped back and claim the campaign is faltering.

Makes me wonder if Sunday's poll was 'planted', so they could then produce a poll a few days later showing Yes having dropped back and claim the campaign is faltering.

If that was the case, we would have dropped down by 8 or so points. 3 is within the margin of error..... AND WE´RE NOT A MILLION MILES AWAY FROM WHERE WE NEED TO BE!!! (shouted enough at the telly tonight, so thought Id give here a try too ;-) )