Content with fan zone in the city...? - Scotland v Germany - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Content with fan zone in the city...?

Long time reader (since 2010) but my first post ever. I moved to Sweden 22 years ago so not had much match action since then!

It has been a life dream to see Scotland in a major championships however and I booked flight and hotels to Munich as soon as the draw was made.
2 no luck lotteries and 2 very frustrating ticket sales with UEFA later, I am still with no ticket. 😪

3 questions:

1.  I'd still love to go but I won't pay over 300 Euros for a ticket. Market price right now is around 700. Do you think they will come down?
  2. Is there a reliable place more than here where I could find tickets from trusted fellow Scots?
  3. Should I just accept it is unlikely I won't get a ticket and be content that the fan zone will be a great experience? Last time I did that was France 98...

19 minutes ago, moleinsweden said:

Long time reader (since 2010) but my first post ever. I moved to Sweden 22 years ago so not had much match action since then!

It has been a life dream to see Scotland in a major championships however and I booked flight and hotels to Munich as soon as the draw was made.
2 no luck lotteries and 2 very frustrating ticket sales with UEFA later, I am still with no ticket. 😪

3 questions:

1.  I'd still love to go but I won't pay over 300 Euros for a ticket. Market price right now is around 700. Do you think they will come down?
  2. Is there a reliable place more than here where I could find tickets from trusted fellow Scots?
  3. Should I just accept it is unlikely I won't get a ticket and be content that the fan zone will be a great experience? Last time I did that was France 98...

1. Unlikely, prices will increase I think.  May get lucky on the day.

2. Facebook Tartan Army pages?

3. Pay what you need to. Fan zone will be very much full of Germans firstly, and they'll cap the numbers so you'd need to get there early.  

20 hours ago, moleinsweden said:

3 questions:

Doubt it, face value of some of the tickets through the SSC were 600 euros and sold out so can't see black market ones going below that. 

21 hours ago, moleinsweden said:

3 questions:

Germany is around  580 just now and Switz Hungary are around 300 each just now