If It's A No - Anything Goes - Other topics not covered elsewhere - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Even in my little town of Liverpool i will never vote for Labour again, would rather waste my vote on a Monster raving looney candidate.

And when i find out the full list of companies that have come out and said they will do one if it's a YES then they can GIRFU them

Just need the list of the so called big companies who have assisted in the bullying and fcuk them all I know it wont make much odds down here but will do my little bit for you guys..

Alba Gu Brath..

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

If it's no, we get up tomorrow and get on with life as usual. I won't be boycotting anyone, although I'll never trust the BBC and my disillusionment with the propaganda of the establishment will last a lifetime.

Historical, once in a lifetime chance missed though, and I suspect strongly that those who have voted No on the back of the promise of more powers are going to be severely disappointed.

If it's no, we get up tomorrow and get on with life as usual. I won't be boycotting anyone, although I'll never trust the BBC and my disillusionment with the propaganda of the establishment will last a lifetime.

Historical, once in a lifetime chance missed though, and I suspect strongly that those who have voted No on the back of the promise of more powers are going to be severely disappointed.

Well said.

I'm extremely proud of all those who've voted Yes, regardless of the outcome.

That could have been me writing that.

Next few elections will be interesting - if Labour don't win power next year they could be in for a severe drubbing at the next Holyrood elections.

There will be no further powers worth speaking about.

I have thought about this and if it is a No (and I am comfortable it was not a fix)... then one second after I am over it.

So you will forgive and forget about the bullying and the establishment that have ganged up against one side ( the YES side ) and go back to thinking nothing ever happened.and everything is hunky dory.

A YES or a NO has no benefit to me but i don't like bullies..

If it is No, I'll be a broken man on Friday and then I'll get on with it.

The Mrs has expressed serious doubts about remaining in Scotland with the wee man. I reckon she's overreacting a bit, but I know there is going to be an almightly shafting heading our way. Emigrating could be on the cards.

So you will forgive and forget about the bullying and the establishment that have ganged up against one side ( the YES side ) and go back to thinking nothing ever happened.and everything is hunky dory.

A YES or a NO has no benefit to me but i don't like bullies..

I did not see your post before I posted mine.

Asda

Sainsbury's

M&S

John Lewis

B&Q

please add more as you see fit - either way Yes or No they can get right to fuk.

They guy from john lewis never said anything about prices going up. He said the difference in taxation between scotland and ruk would mean a difference in price but the bitter together mob took that to mean prices would go up. Think the others were the same but can't say for sure