Bales

Toepoke

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

7 minutes ago, Mox said:

Interesting that Wales are not playing with a traditional centre forward as such. Bale, Ramsey and Williams clearly given licence to operate freely at the top end of the pitch which has caused Slovakia numerous problems.

Craig-Levein-001.jpg

A visionary...

Guest allyc

Wanted Wales to lose cos can't be arsed with home nations sticking it up us even more.but they are everything we are not.we would not have come back to have won that game.even more depressed..well done Wales.

1 minute ago, allyc said:

Wanted Wales to lose cos can't be arsed with home nations sticking it up us even more.but they are everything we are not.we would not have come back to have won that game.even more depressed..well done Wales.

Correct.  Wales were on the ropes for a while after Slovakia scored but they kept battling and ended up winning the game.  Fair play to them.

If we were in the same position we'd fold and probably end up losing the game.  I seriously doubt we'd win it.

Well in Wales!

Slovaks started strong then Wales controlled most of the first half. I think you have to give a huge amount of credit to the Welsh team in winning that after Duda's leveller - Slovakia looked the better side, but they got back in to the game and whilst the winner from Robson-Kanu had a bit of luck, they worked hard and deserved their win.

It's quite embarrassing really they are miles ahead of us in both rugby and football being their second sport. Although their politics are certainly iffy, 8 UKIP AMs is just wrong.

Their fans are the biggest kqunts going when it comes to rugby, and they're not much better in the world of fitba.

Any group that applauds themselves after singing a song are utterly dislikeable. 

27 minutes ago, Rossy said:

Their fans are the biggest kqunts going when it comes to rugby, and they're not much better in the world of fitba.

Any group that applauds themselves after singing a song are utterly dislikeable. 

I am pretty certain that the world famous Tartan Army do that after singing our national anthem. In addition, any one that is into rugby is for the watching, so your point regarding that is totally void.

2 hours ago, weekevie04 said:

I think you have to give a huge amount of credit to the Welsh team in winning that after Duda's leveller - Slovakia looked the better side, but they got back in to the game,  worked hard and deserved their win.

Totally agree. They fought brilliantly. Joe Ledley coming on a month after breaking a leg, unbelievable!