Predictions - Page 9 - Anything Goes - Other topics not covered elsewhere - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Predictions

• Replies 299
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

David Cameron already announcement a statement at 7am tomorrow morning. How does he even know it will be done by then?!

This is p*sh. Can I get my money back?!

Well, it's either a narrow No or a huge Yes in my opinion, no in between. If it's a huge Yes we'll be able to tell by about 3 or 4am and maybe that's already filtering through?

I thought they were saying the counts would take longer due to the high turnout, and also the A9 now closed at Berriedale affecting Caithness votes delayed by 1.5hr... what does Cameron know of all this?

Also it said the Queen was going to make an announcement tomorrow morning too...?

Well, it's either a narrow No or a huge Yes in my opinion, no in between. If it's a huge Yes we'll be able to tell by about 3 or 4am and maybe that's already filtering through?

Stevie, there hasn't been one single hint of good news for Yes tonight. Not one. If people are seeing something Im not, feel free to point it out because I cant believe what Im seeing here.

Stevie, there hasn't been one single hint of good news for Yes tonight. Not one. If people are seeing something Im not, feel free to point it out because I cant believe what Im seeing here.

There has been good news - a huge, record breaking turnout, including hundreds of thousands who've never voted before. It can mean only one thing imo - people want change and they've come out to make sure they've got it.

Now "intelegence" that Falkirk is no

There has been good news - a huge, record breaking turnout, including hundreds of thousands who've never voted before. It can mean only one thing imo - people want change and they've come out to make sure they've got it.

That huge turnout could just be due to the establishment over-egging the corruption. I don't feel comfortable with 97% postal vote turnouts in Falkirk. Or No even having a chance in Falkirk. But apparently they're going to win it...