Predictions - Page 3 - Anything Goes - Other topics not covered elsewhere - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Predictions

• Replies 299
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Unfortunately I have a feeling that No might just shade, hope I'm wrong but think the last week the No campaign stepped up their activity which will have caught the undecideds attention.

Aye thats what i think too. My old dear got swayed by the bombardment in the media plus the 3 x identical postal letters she received from Labour in the past 8 days.

She was a soft yes before.

There will be more like her throughout the land.

But in saying that, Larkhall will be 40+% yes. Pleasantly surprised by some who are voting yes mainly due to Gordon Brown and his sham promises.

Aye thats what i think too. My old dear got swayed by the bombardment in the media plus the 3 x identical postal letters she received from Labour in the past 8 days.

She was a soft yes before.

There will be more like her throughout the land.

But in saying that, Larkhall will be 40+% yes. Pleasantly surprised by some who are voting yes mainly due to Gordon Brown and his sham promises.

I was there on Tuesday and saw more Yes posters in windows than No one.

I haven't heard overly great things about tonight. This from hq. We needed to hold our vote completely but it was also essential to chase and win most if not all undecideds. We needed them to win and I don't think we've got them all. Far from it

Sad news indeed where you getting your info pal ??

Call with hq last night to local group. A lot of hinting around with not spitting it out. If we were well ahead we would know. It was along the lines of its looking good...If we hold vote. ..but we really have to chase all undecideds up to the last minute. I read it as not overly promising.

Call with hq last night to local group. A lot of hinting around with not spitting it out. If we were well ahead we would know. It was along the lines of its looking good...If we hold vote. ..but we really have to chase all undecideds up to the last minute. I read it as not overly promising.

That also helps keep everyone on their toes and not shouting about winning too early.

I haven't heard overly great things about tonight. This from hq. We needed to hold our vote completely but it was also essential to chase and win most if not all undecideds. We needed them to win and I don't think we've got them all. Far from it[/quote

Ma Heid is pounding as it is, so please don't tell me any negative stuff, am nearly reaching for the co- codamols now,

Christ man, you're definitely a glass half empty chap ;) Big turnout being reported everywhere that WILL translate to A LOT MORE Yes votes.