Scottish Cup Final - Hibs v Rangers - Page 19 - Football related - Discussion of non TA football - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Scottish Cup Final - Hibs v Rangers

7 minutes ago, vanderark14 said:

That's still does not prove they were attacked, maybe they were the ones fighting? Again not saying either is true

Like I said before, sure it will all come out if what has said to have happened, has happened.

Off to the pub now with some hibees. Sure its going to be a long night :lol:

19 minutes ago, Mox said:

I would honestly love too see how people like you reacted if there was an actual riot at a game. We seen Liverpool - Sevilla fans scrapping the other day in the stands, thats not ok, this was a pitch invasion, a pitch invasion. Stop greeting about it, our game has become sanitised as because of folk like you. If you don't like it, don't go and see another game in protest and do us all a favour.

:lol: I've been at plenty of games where things have got a bit tasty in the stands and also at a game where a pitch invasion happened. I was involved in neither as I went to see the fitba. I suggest it's actually people like you and the halfwits who invaded the pitch today who should piss off and let the rest of us enjoy watching the game. 

4 minutes ago, Stu101 said:

Like I said before, sure it will all come out if what has said to have happened, has happened.

Off to the pub now with some hibees. Sure its going to be a long night :lol:

I'd be interested to know what medical attention was required? If they are so certain that this happened they should reveal all. They should be retracting the claim that their fans showed restraint because this has already been disproved 

5 minutes ago, vanderark14 said:

I'd be interested to know what medical attention was required? If they are so certain that this happened they should reveal all. They should be retracting the claim that their fans showed restraint because this has already been disproved 

3 minutes ago, giblet said:

Thank you Sir.

had one of those football special moments, arm in arm with my laddie singing sunshine of leith to my Dad and Grandad up above.

Enjoy it sir! One of my favourite songs, although maybe not today. ;)

I'm sure there's plenty of Hibees on their way to a fantastic night tonight. Hopefully they'll be able to remember some of it in the morning. ?

12 minutes ago, redstevie007 said:

:lol: I've been at plenty of games where things have got a bit tasty in the stands and also at a game where a pitch invasion happened. I was involved in neither as I went to see the fitba. I suggest it's actually people like you and the halfwits who invaded the pitch today who should piss off and let the rest of us enjoy watching the game. 

"sit down, sit down"

3 minutes ago, giblet said:

Thank you Sir.

had one of those football special moments, arm in arm with my laddie singing sunshine of leith to my Dad and Grandad up above.

I'm gutted at the result, but genuinely pleased for boys like yourself. I too have experienced moments like that at games and it will stay with you forever I'm sure.

Sunshine On Leith looked a pretty special moment for a lot of you, so fair play mate. 

7 minutes ago, vanderark14 said:

If it comes out that Rangers players were assaulted I'm sure you'll be on here to retract your current guff?

I'm sure we'll get the truth at some point in the next couple of days.

5 minutes ago, Mox said:

"sit down, sit down"

Are you the type of tit who turns up to games half pished, slavers shite for an hour or so and then falls asleep in a pool of his own vomit? Sounds like it. For the record, sometimes I sit, sometimes I stand. I've even been known to stand for the entire 90 minutes at Scotland games. I'm mental, me.

2 minutes ago, redstevie007 said:

Are you the type of tit who turns up to games half pished, slavers shite for an hour or so and then falls asleep in a pool of his own vomit? Sounds like it. For the record, sometimes I sit, sometimes I stand. I've even been known to stand for the entire 90 minutes at Scotland games. I'm mental, me.

Nah mate, ave no done that for weeks.

9 minutes ago, thplinth said:

These assaults would have been captured by multiple HD TV cameras from numerous different angles. Surprised we have not had footage on the major news channels by now.

I'm not sure they would. The cameras panned out at the end and towards the Hibs end. Half a dozen folk among tens of thousands and you're expecting close ups?

1 minute ago, RenfrewBlue said:

I'm not sure they would. The cameras panned out at the end and towards the Hibs end. Half a dozen folk among tens of thousands and you're expecting close ups?

No just evidence. Sorry did this interrupt you demanding like an utter forehead vein throbbing tool that people comment on it as if it was established? 

10 hours ago, jock strap said:

That's a silly bet IMO.

But I also said that about Leicester at the start of the season. 

10 hours ago, Rossy said:

22/1 (Ladbrokes) on a Hibs/Palace double today. 

10 hours ago, Angus_Young said:

I'll give you 25's.  

Bet you wish you had taken me up on this now :)

I sincerely hope you had a punt on Hibs at least. You were about the only one convinced of today's outcome. 

Edit - 1 each at Wembley.  I'm really getting good at that. 

Edited by Angus_Young