Official Crapping Pants Thread.... - Page 3 - Anything Goes - Other topics not covered elsewhere - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Official Crapping Pants Thread....

Just away out to vote now, and I feel fine.

Im quite confident that we will win this, if we dont it wont have been through a lack of effort.

Come midnight until the final figure is announced, I will be an absolute wreck though. If its to be, it will happen.

Carpe diem Caledonia, carpe diem.

so soon kev?

Edited by thplinth

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I know of one person who has never voted and is voting no today so there will be a few but agree that it would seem logical they will be well out numbered.

One guy in my work was abstaining for months just told me he's going to vote no, freely admitting he doesn't know enough about it. I've tried for months with him to change his mind but it's not made a difference. They are out there but as you say I think they're outnumbered.

Felt dizzy when crossing the box, it was absolutely huge. A moment I'll remember for the rest of my life, my wee girl sitting on the shelf in the polling booth smiling at me, and me crossing Yes for her and her sister.

Came home and had a wee quiet greet to myself.

Did they give you two extra ballot papers? You must have the look of a Labour man?

Felt dizzy when crossing the box, it was absolutely huge. A moment I'll remember for the rest of my life, my wee girl sitting on the shelf in the polling booth smiling at me, and me crossing Yes for her and her sister.

Came home and had a wee quiet greet to myself.

I'm nearly greeting readim that ya dick.

Im going to try a catch some sleep now for an hour or so, and then another helping hand getting out vote later if have time. As soon as polls close, Im in front of TV and online for the duration with a crate of beers.

Im at the stage where I just want it over and done with. Have not been able to concentrate or focus at work for weeks now and it's consumed my life. Need to get back to some reality ASAP.

I am still so so worried. Spoke to far too many people today who 'Heart says yes, too much uncertainty, what about banks, pensions' etc etc. I've been trying my best to win them round but it is too late to persuade them.

If we had a balanced media then they would all be voting Yes and we would be looking at 70% Yes.

This graphic shows how Twitter has reacted over the day showing Yes and No tweets it looks great.

http://trendsmap.com/v2/Lf62/w

That's pretty funny. Zoom right out to the world level and Scotland's blue, England's red and Spain is blue, just on a quick look.