EU Referendum - Page 33 - Anything Goes - Other topics not covered elsewhere - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Interesting how people seem so disinterested in Scottish Parliament over next 5 years. Far to London centric on here. Plus you know there's going to be another scandal happening soon with or without Natalie McGarry.

14 minutes ago, Alan said:

Interesting how people seem so disinterested in Scottish Parliament over next 5 years. Far to London centric on here. Plus you know there's going to be another scandal happening soon with or without Natalie McGarry.

When was the last time you actually got a bite? It's must have been a while as your posting has been Rafael

1 minute ago, kumnio said:

Probably 80-90% of people I've spoke to, seen on Facebook or Twitter are voting to leave. WTF. 

This is all quite strange. Bookies are now 7/1 for leave, I'm contemplating a wee bet. 

Brings back memories of the Indy ref?

1 minute ago, mariokempes56 said:

It does (minus the passion - well certainly where I am living), Very odd.

Looks like a high turnout. A lot will depend on whether that's young or poor people voting (not that those are mutually exclusive traits)

So is the Goat Vote overwhelming Oot in the eyes of the TAMB?

edit: where is tartanjon these days? we need an update on that feckin swimming pool from Cocoon that they got going just before the scottish referendum.

Edited by thplinth

2 minutes ago, thplinth said:

So is the Goat Vote overwhelming Oot in the eyes of the TAMB?

From what I hear locally (Borders)..fekkin scary. Half are white settlers and their reason is immigration soley - there is f all immigration here but they just trotted out the same "foreigners taking jobs and getting houses before locals...etc". Pish.

Edited by mariokempes56

You're all pals with the wrong people :lol:.  Most people I know are voting Leave and immigration doesn't come into it...  Apart from my bestie who was getting a hard time from someone for voting Leave when he's an immigrant.

6 minutes ago, Scunnered said:

You're all pals with the wrong people :lol:.  Most people I know are voting Leave and immigration doesn't come into it...  Apart from my bestie who was getting a hard time from someone for voting Leave when he's an immigrant.

I find that strange.

Anyone I've spoken to...family, friends etc etc....who intends to vote leave has given immigration as their main (and often only) reason for doing so. 

1 minute ago, Rossy said:

I find that strange.

Anyone I've spoken to...family, friends etc etc....who intends to vote leave has given immigration as their main (and often only) reason for doing so. 

As I said in a previous post I keep company with mostly raving lefties.  Misery loves company.

1 hour ago, thplinth said:

What a job the SNP have done on you. :lol: Every topic no matter what and all you can see is the SNP. No wonder #snpbad irks you so much. 

It's actually SNPgood that annoys him. He can't stand the fact that they are showing themselves to be reasonably competent.:lol:

Edited by Orraloon

26 minutes ago, mariokempes56 said:

From what I hear locally (Borders)..fekkin scary. Half are white settlers and their reason is immigration soley - there is f all immigration here but they just trotted out the same "foreigners taking jobs and getting houses before locals...etc". Pish.

Nae immigration but half full of white settlers?:huh: