EU Referendum - Page 24 - Anything Goes - Other topics not covered elsewhere - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

3 minutes ago, girvanTA said:

Yes you are absolutely correct regarding ebola in the uk, however that is only one part of why we should use blood testing what about:

• assess your general state of health
  • check if you have an infection
  • see how well certain organs, such as the liver and kidneys, are working
  • screen for certain genetic conditions

We can't even afford to do that for our own folk never mind all these foreigners.

30 minutes ago, girvanTA said:

Yes you are absolutely correct regarding ebola in the uk, however that is only one part of why we should use blood testing what about:

• assess your general state of health
  • check if you have an infection
  • see how well certain organs, such as the liver and kidneys, are working
  • screen for certain genetic conditions

Wow.

I presume then under your First Reich with Boris Johnson as Der Fuhrer and Farage as Goebbels, these sweeping checks to see if people are unter-mensch would apply to all foreigners wishing to enter the UK......eg., American business men, Australian families, Swedish students etc ?

Or would it only apply to those from 'unacceptable' countries, such as eastern Europeans, Africans and of course anyone from an Islamic country ?

5 minutes ago, Rossy said:

I presume then under your First Reich with Boris Johnson as Der Fuhrer and Farage as Goebbels

This is classic Remain scaremongering

Cameron would have to resign

Johnson would then have to stand in a Tory leadership contest with the party split down the middle

Farage isnt even an MP

There would probably be a vote of no confidence in the Government regardless of who gets the tory leadership which would have a good chance of passing

Another General Election

Would a Boris led Conservative party get elected never mind win a majority ?

If he does its almost certain Scotland would have a second referendum and vote Yes

2 minutes ago, Ally Bongo said:

If he does its almost certain Scotland would have a second referendum and vote Yes

Christ if Corbyn couldn't defeat Boris even I'd have to consider independence...  Or murderfying myself.

2 hours ago, thplinth said:

Immigration is being used as a political weapon. This has been revealed for a long time now and discussed on here a few times.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/uknews/law-and-order/6418456/Labour-wanted-mass-immigration-to-make-UK-more-multicultural-says-former-adviser.html

I'd argue that the principal reason wasn't multiculturalism as mentioned by simply to increase the NuLab vote...

10 minutes ago, Toepoke said:

I'd argue that the principal reason wasn't multiculturalism as mentioned by simply to increase the NuLab vote...

Oh yeah, I completely agree. I probably picked a bad article to dredge up that old news story. 

They sell it as multiculturalism and then when they have it demographically they endlessly and relentlessly play the race card to their political advantage to divide and conquer and maximize their ethnic vote. Divide and conquer really does work and the race division is their ace in the hole. So fill up countries full of immigrants wait a wee while and then start playing them left wing race cards. 

25 minutes ago, Ally Bongo said:

This is classic Remain scaremongering

Cameron would have to resign

Johnson would then have to stand in a Tory leadership contest with the party split down the middle

Farage isnt even an MP

There would probably be a vote of no confidence in the Government regardless of who gets the tory leadership which would have a good chance of passing

Another General Election

And yet...

You have Farage and Johnson on TV, talking about all that kind of nonsense as if it was policy guaranteed to come in from Friday onwards. 

28 minutes ago, Rossy said:

Wow.

I presume then under your First Reich with Boris Johnson as Der Fuhrer and Farage as Goebbels, these sweeping checks to see if people are unter-mensch would apply to all foreigners wishing to enter the UK......eg., American business men, Australian families, Swedish students etc ?

Or would it only apply to those from 'unacceptable' countries, such as eastern Europeans, Africans and of course anyone from an Islamic country ?

WOW 

What the feck are you on about?

Those sweeping examples that I have given are taken directly from benefits of blood testing from the NHS under blood testing!

You really are a mug!

34 minutes ago, Scunnered said:

Christ if Corbyn couldn't defeat Boris even I'd have to consider independence...  Or murderfying myself.

Could we hold a referendum on the 2 options ? 

Murderfying, thats a great word. 

14 minutes ago, girvanTA said:

WOW 

Those sweeping examples that I have given are taken directly from benefits of blood testing from the NHS under blood testing!

You really are a mug!

It's not the blood testing so much but the genetic selection that puts you in Himmlerland. 

9 hours ago, Alan said:

Decent post ShedTA until you display stereo typical behaviour unable to recognise populism, grievance, moralism and nationalism in Scotland connected with what's going on in rUK, Europe and other parts of the world including USA. It's always someone else's fault.

SNP bad!

15 minutes ago, phart said:

Thomas Sowell is an empirical wrecking ball. Reminds so much of old school scientists.

What a smart guy. Able to take the obvious and use is to see the extraordinary. Just by being bothered to grind out the numbers and do the work. You cant help but love the guy.

edit: and yeah total old school. I fear for the world when these folk start dying. Who is going to say this shit phart?

Edited by thplinth

8 minutes ago, Toepoke said:

Why does almost every Leave campaigner who comes on the media have to utter the phrase "Take back control" ad nauseam. It's like they've been programmed...

Because they have.  Politics these days is less about arguments and more about sound bites.  All parties are guilty of this.

11 hours ago, girvanTA said:

WOW 

You really are a mug!

Took you longer than usual but you can't help it can you?