Rangers supporters Giving It Nazi Salutes In George Sq - Page 2 - Anything Goes - Other topics not covered elsewhere - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Rangers supporters Giving It Nazi Salutes In George Sq

It is ironic that the best way for Rangers fans to remove that cancer is to simply vote Yes and extinguish their very reason to exist.

Trying to cut them out will not work.

I am voting Yes for different reasons, but seeing the back of that lot at my club, would be an added bonus.

I really hate these fecking retards, they give the rest of us good Rangers fans (stop laughing Parkie/Rossy), a fecking shown up every day of our lives.

To be fair I think the thread title is a bit disingenuous. In those pictures of about 30 people 2 of them are wearing Rangers kit. The title could just as easily be "Brown haired guys giving it Nazi salutes in George Sq".

To be fair I think the thread title is a bit disingenuous. In those pictures of about 30 people 2 of them are wearing Rangers kit. The title could just as easily be "Brown haired guys giving it Nazi salutes in George Sq".

That's what I was thinking - wasn't sure as I only viewed on my phone but could only spot two wearing Rangers tops.