Leicester - What A Team This Year - Page 14 - Football related - Discussion of non TA football - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Leicester - What A Team This Year

• Replies 510
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

44 minutes ago, JECK said:

Is there a more detestable F***** than Fellani in football right now? Cannot stand him. Has continually done this throughout his career in England and surely deserves a massive ban. So apt he plays for that lot aswell 

If Souness was still playing he would have had a field day against the Man Utd midfield, not only out played them but also out kicked them.

16 hours ago, JECK said:

Is there a more detestable F***** than Fellani in football right now? Cannot stand him. Has continually done this throughout his career in England and surely deserves a massive ban. So apt he plays for that lot aswell 

Someone grabs your hair from behind with force and pulls it and doesn't let go, what's the reaction gonna be ?

Funny the United haters saying nothing about that as per.

2 hours ago, Toepoke said:

A draw tonight and it's Leicester's league too. Whereas the Foxes don't need to win another game to clinch it...

I hope Spurs win so Leicester can win it in front of their own fans at home next week.

4 minutes ago, jock strap said:

Someone grabs your hair from behind with force and pulls it and doesn't let go, what's the reaction gonna be ?

Funny the United haters saying nothing about that as per.

Look Louis, it doesnt excuse what he did, and he has a very long history of similar incidents.

I agree, if someone pulls your hair they are likely to get a whack. But similarly agree Fellaini is a tadger and isn't the first time he has been involved. He will almost certainly get a ban. 

I've seen folk calling for Huth to be banned too. I'm not so sure his offence is worthy of it though? 

1 hour ago, kumnio said:

Look Louis, it doesnt excuse what he did, and he has a very long history of similar incidents.

Listen Arsene, if he didn't pull his hair, would the incident have happened ? 

It was a reaction to violence used against him.

38 minutes ago, Cove_Sheep said:

Still a sending off it it's violent conduct.

I'm not saying he's right in his actions, far from it, but he reacted like this due to the actions of Huth towards him.

People calling him an a thug seem to forget Huth also has a long standing issue with being dirty.

The fact remains that if Huth didn't do that, then the matter wouldn't have happened. 

Huth is as guilty as Fellaini.

1 hour ago, Angus_Young said:

I agree, if someone pulls your hair they are likely to get a whack. But similarly agree Fellaini is a tadger and isn't the first time he has been involved. He will almost certainly get a ban. 

I've seen folk calling for Huth to be banned too. I'm not so sure his offence is worthy of it though? 

Agree with first point mate, but Huth is the main instigator by grabbing a handful of a Fellainis barnet and giving it a proper tug. 

Both to get a ban would be a fair outcome.

31 minutes ago, jock strap said:

Agree with first point mate, but Huth is the main instigator by grabbing a handful of a Fellainis barnet and giving it a proper tug. 

Both to get a ban would be a fair outcome.

Watch the lead up to it, prior to the hair pull Fellani was giving it plenty.

Fellani should get a 10 match ban - 2 for the elbow and 8 for the hair style .

3 hours ago, jock strap said:

Listen Arsene, if he didn't pull his hair, would the incident have happened ? 

It was a reaction to violence used against him.

What incident, I saw nothing.

2 hours ago, wellyman said:

Watch the lead up to it, prior to the hair pull Fellani was giving it plenty.

Fellani should get a 10 match ban - 2 for the elbow and 8 for the hair style .

What, tussling for space ? 

Take it your a supporter of footballers behaving like ballet dancers ? 

If someone grabbed your hair and pulls violently, what would you do ? Honestly.

5 hours ago, jock strap said:

I'm not saying he's right in his actions, far from it, but he reacted like this due to the actions of Huth towards him.

People calling him an a thug seem to forget Huth also has a long standing issue with being dirty.

The fact remains that if Huth didn't do that, then the matter wouldn't have happened. 

Huth is as guilty as Fellaini.

Precisely Huth is an animal.