This Weekends Games - Page 3 - Football related - Discussion of non TA football - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

This Weekends Games

• Replies 213
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Pretty amazing finish to rthe game at Carrow Road, and it's BT Sport that are giving it the 'greatest league in the world' guff.

Frankly though, the defending was utterly brutal...especially from Norwich.

Apparently Norwich just spent 10 million on defenders in the last week. It just shows you that money doesn't always buy you quality of even competence.

Their new centre-half didn't play and instead they threw in Scotland's own Russell Martin who had a nightmare.

I watched the last 20 mins in a pub called The Royal in Lockerbie (which I only went into because it had the game on, nothing at all to do with the name ;)) A little tip for anyone else in the Lockerbie area. If you can find another pub, go to that.

Good old St Murn continuing their shiteyness today I see, unfortunately.

Told you Utd would win, Shedster!

Edited by thewolf_1980

Their new centre-half didn't play and instead they threw in Scotland's own Russell Martin who had a nightmare.

I watched the last 20 mins in a pub called The Royal in Lockerbie (which I only went into because it had the game on, nothing at all to do with the name ;)) A little tip for anyone else in the Lockerbie area. If you can find another pub, go to that.

Good old St Murn continuing their shiteyness today I see, unfortunately.

Told you Utd would win, Shedster!

?

2 points dropped for Falkirk. If we take 6 pts from our next two games I think we will put Falkirk out of sight.

We thought that earlier in the season with Hibs...

We have a few away games coming up (3 of the next 4 in the league, I think, plus Falkirk at home) so if we come out of those with maximum points, which is a big ask, it will go a long way to securing promotion.

Edited by thewolf_1980

Shameful performance.

We all left after 40 minutes. Had a decent away crowd too. Locke has to go.

It doesn't matter about the scoreline or how you played. The only thing that matters is did you have a better away crowd than Aberdeen?

The eddard kiss of death.

Result today means nothing unless we win our next match and the next one. Then it might start to count.

Still, down to 11 points now plus a game in hand. If (and I know that's a big if) you can win that 8 points doesn't seem so insurmountable, does it? Edited by RenfrewBlue

It doesn't matter about the scoreline or how you played. The only thing that matters is did you have a better away crowd than Aberdeen?

Hahaha.

You're just being silly now.

Of course they didn't.

That don't have a banner that says "the shed is red"

Nuff said ;)