Where Did Better Together's Missing 57K Go To? - Anything Goes - Other topics not covered elsewhere - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Where Did Better Together's Missing 57K Go To?

Hiya pal! If you read Joe Pikes book "Project Fear" then it appears to be on the big celebration party in The Marriot.

So why would they not have a receipt or invoice from a hotel? If I lost a receipt or invoice from a hotel I'd ask them to reprint/resend it.

a small ammount in the big picture,

Here go get a sandwich, or nip over to Edinburgh to get this.. heres twenty pounds.. etc etc

all you English Labour Students up here canvassing, wheres your train tickets...

we lost them.. acht well here is fifty quid each

And here is another 100 quid to knock some doors.

its not a big Issue, same as WFI missing funds. things go missing in unconstituted organisations.

an organisation i am part off cant find 27 quid out of a budget or 8k, its no where to be seen.

Shit happens some times.

BT Cheated, we all know that. But not much we can do now.

Better Together were paying canvassers, a comrade of mine told me she was offered money, not a great amount but money nonetheless. Lord Foulkes called me a liar when I publicly said it, and when I named my comrade he declined to call her a liar, that was telling enough. Not sure what they'd list that under the accounts as.

Better Together were paying canvassers, a comrade of mine told me she was offered money, not a great amount but money nonetheless. Lord Foulkes called me a liar when I publicly said it, and when I named my comrade he declined to call her a liar, that was telling enough. Not sure what they'd list that under the accounts as.

Bribery ?

as a %age of 1.45 Million not that much.

it is when they knew damn fine well that the spend had to all be documented - when it comes to cash, businesses have to keep a tight control on certain types of spending. to ensure it not spent on bribes

easy to say we dont have a record ...................

I just presumed that all the money was spent on bringing wanky middle class English students up to Scotland to hand out leaflets,

Oh, and on training them to tell pensioners like my mum and dad that they would lose their pensions.

Don't know if pay rates for the English students were universal,but

I was told it was £75 a day ,no bad if broo money is less a week ?

That's way higher than what I've been told... Although English canvassers are superior so may have been on higher rates.