January Transfer News - Page 27 - Football related - Discussion of non TA football - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

January Transfer News

• Replies 986
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Don Cowie now linked with Rangers.

Also linked with Aberdeen, Hearts and Ross County.

Chris Harvey Aberdeen based reporter reckons it less than likely that he's heading to Pittodrie.

The Wigan fans are doing cartwheels on social media because he's left.

He looks as popular with them as Ricky Foster was with us.

Don Cowie now linked with Rangers.

Also linked with Aberdeen, Hearts and Ross County.

Chris Harvey Aberdeen based reporter reckons it less than likely that he's heading to Pittodrie.

The Wigan fans are doing cartwheels on social media because he's left.

He looks as popular with them as Ricky Foster was with us.

The last two players we got from Wigan (Tavernier and Waghorn) have done alright. Maybe it's Wigan who are pish. I always quite liked Cowie.

Problem is that Robson doesn't seem to be fit/trusted enough to play and Flood gets injured every two minutes.

We've finally started playing Storie. We also have shinnie, Jack (in 1 month), smith, McLean and Pawlett.

We don't need another in that position.

We've finally started playing Storie. We also have shinnie, Jack (in 1 month), smith, McLean and Pawlett.

We don't need another in that position.

Jack has lost something imo and I think Smith will be on his way out. Only seems to get 5 mins here and there.

I think it's probably a dig at the Dons fans, who were touting him for a move to Real Madrid about 6 months ago.

No one has ever done that. Jack has the ability to win many Scotland caps. He's very talented. His form this season has been poor though.

I think it's probably a dig at the Dons fans, who were touting him for a move to Real Madrid about 6 months ago.

Of course it is - but nobody said anything other than he was playing really well and probably deserved a call up. Don't recall anyone proclaiming that he would captain Scotland, go to Real Madrid, find the cure for cancer or be able to demonstrate that King is a fit and proper person.

Of course it is - but nobody said anything other than he was playing really well and probably deserved a call up. Don't recall anyone proclaiming that he would captain Scotland, go to Real Madrid, find the cure for cancer or be able to demonstrate that King is a fit and proper person.

Haha aye, I remember you all being so relaxed and flippant about it. I mean, look how un-dramatic you are being just now.

'probably' deserves a call up. Yes that's exactly what was said :)

Haha aye, I remember you all being so relaxed and flippant about it. I mean, look how un-dramatic you are being just now.

'probably' deserves a call up. Yes that's exactly what was said :)

He definitely has deserved more than the single call up he has had :ok:

Goodwillie used to be the saviour and got pish.

Jack used to be the saviour and got pish.

The Aberdeen fans don't really know their arse from their elbows when it comes to spotting a decent player.

Or maybe I'm too harsh on the Sheep and these players are coached into becoming shite.

It's still a short term fix though and in reality all to the benefit of Man City.

Aye but we could pay 5 million for a good prospect and end up losing him after 18 months anyway. If someone's good they don't last long. Only thing we will/could lose out on is a transfer fee at the end of it.