Admin 4 - Page 5 - Anything Goes - Other topics not covered elsewhere - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

• Replies 220
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thplinth i'm shocked you're trying to organise some sort of popularity contest based on the amount of folk from a messageboard that will intend someones funeral, or using your estimation of relative attendances as a stick to beat Parklife over the head with.

That's new millennial teenage girl politics.

Edited by phart

Up until his melt down on that thread 'Ed' was regarded as a good guy on here. Especially by those that had met him.

Now he is a scumbag because he lost the plot with you. A wind up merchant.

Ok. I am with Ed.

Why are you trying to turn this in to some twilight Team Ed:Team Parklife type pish? You can make teams and pick sides all you like, I'm not interested in it.

Was I calling a fellow tamber a scumbag? I think the worst I have said recently is you have zero class to Debian. Hardly the same.

This was the thread of the argument. Sure a fellow TAMBER could be one way to categorise it, you could also say the person who repeatedly over a 24 hr period expressed glee at the death of his brother, or TAMBER yeah, i'll let others judge what identifying mark we give to wibble is the most appropriate.

:lol:

What a lot of pish. Because you don't like posts I make on the Internet, you think no one in the real world cares about me? You're taking the Internet way too seriously :ok:

I am not calling people on it you dont know scumbags parklife.

Edited by phart

Thplinth i'm shocked you're trying to organise some sort of popularity contest based on the amount of folk from a messageboard that will intend someones funeral, or using your estimation of relative attendances as a stick to beat Parklife over the head with.

That's new millennial teenage girl politics.

Is that was it is or is it an attempt to show parklife this this 'scumbag' is actually quite a popular guy on here who is not a 'scumbag' but maybe just someone he has just wound up to the point they have badly fallen out.

I don't think Parklife is a scumbag but neither do I think PB is one.

Is that was it is or is it an attempt to show parklife this this 'scumbag' is actually quite a popular guy on here who is not a 'scumbag' but maybe just someone he has just wound up to the point they have badly fallen out.

I don't think Parklife is a scumbag but neither do I think PB is one.

Well he never said anything to you did he? You can let folk judge someone based on their interaction with them as opposed to graft your own opinion onto someone else who has had a different experience.

It comes down to how well you accept everyone has a relative relationship with people based on interaction and it won't always co-incide with yours.

I don't think Ed is a scumbag, but i can see why parkie does.

I agree what Ed posted was reprehensible.

He is a drunk man.

But I think there is also gem of a guy in there.

I think you know it too.

So maybe lets not crucify him.

All i'm saying is let Parkie think what he wants. He's said nothing like what PB said and you're all over him saying nobody from here would care if he dies lol. So Parkie who actually has had soemthing said to him which was worse, why is he forbidden from saying shit when basically you're going

You're going all he;s

60344985.jpg

To parkie

Edited by phart

He revealed something (that may, or may not be true) about a fellow TAMBer. The story (which involves behaviour while one Scotland trip), If true, would be very embarrassing for said TAMBer and something I'd guess he wouldn't want his family and friends to discover.

Ok fukk that.

Over to you Parkie...

What was it his he would not want his family to discover?

Well everyone knows what the post was about now then.

EDIT: I had no idea that was the content of it, Parkie is out of order to spread muck like that then, i thought it was just cause he said scumbag.

I see where you're coming from now.

oops. :-)) bad timing or what.

Well everyone knows what the post was about now then.

EDIT: I had no idea that was the content of it, Parkie is out of order to spread muck like that then, i thought it was just cause he said scumbag.

I see where you're coming from now.

I wasn't spreading hee haw. Thplinth is the one who has repeated what PGB said, not me!

I can't speak for anyone else but I don't doubt for a second that Ed has the ability to be the stand up guy that Plinthy speaks of, I've seen it... But on this occasion he definitely wasn't, Parkie and DandyDunn showed tremendous restraint and class under a continuous barrage of abuse, the worst I've seen on here... And up there with what I see dished out in far less civil corners of the net.

I can't speak for anyone else but I don't doubt for a second that Ed has the ability to be the stand up guy that Plinthy speaks of, I've seen it... But on this occasion he definitely wasn't, Parkie and DandyDunn showed tremendous restraint and class under a continuous barrage of abuse, the worst I've seen on here... And up there with what I see dished out in far less civil corners of the net.

Agreed. PB went out of his way to do me a huge favour a few years ago. He likes to dish it out, but on that thread it just kept going on and on - I wonder if it developed into 'suicide by Mod'?

I wasn't spreading hee haw. Thplinth is the one who has repeated what PGB said, not me!

This is clearly the case. What on earth was that about?

When I explained to which post Parklife was referencing I was mistakenly thinking the original post was still visible but the thread had of course been deleted. Thankfully Mod17 has kindly hidden my post.

I must admit I am rather surprised at your attitudes to PB but I never saw the later bits of the thread. No one has said anything other than it was reprehensible but there seems there are a few who are going to make it very difficult for the mods to show any discretion on this one and even if he came back I doubt it would be the same given all that has been said so I suspect we may not see PB on here again now. Ah well.