Moderation - Page 5 - Anything Goes - Other topics not covered elsewhere - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

• Replies 149
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I always find it amusing when someone gets slagged for posting regularly on a forum by someone who....posts regularly on a forum.

We're all sad bastards if we're being honest. Who cares

Give Mr Cake credit though as it took him all of his time to break away from thrashing his boaby to Sky Sports to think of that great retort.

Lamia you're worse than my mum for talking round situations, rather than just saying what's on your mind, like who is paranoid and what are they paranoid about.

She wants a lift she starts talking about how sore her legs are or how windy it is :-)) :-))

I had no idea that happened.

Two tambers were travelling with said bloke in a taxi to a party after a Tamb Christmas night out and he was being a bit of #####,he stopped the taxi in the middle of nowhere to get out for a piss and the two tambers told the taxi driver to go and leave him with his cock dangling in the winter cold.

EDIT: I'm not surprised. The mods left up posts from a member attacking my sanity, going on about me being gay, but deleted all my rebuttals to said posts (i had used stuff in the public domain to fight back). Guess what party he was a Councillor of? Guess what he was disciplined and chucked out from said party for?

What if you are River Tay? Big deal. You're a good guy, and that's all that counts.

EDIT: I'm not surprised. The mods left up posts from a member attacking my sanity, going on about me being gay, but deleted all my rebuttals to said posts (i had used stuff in the public domain to fight back). Guess what party he was a Councillor of? Guess what he was disciplined and chucked out from said party for?

I guess the mods are running some sort of "fair game" strategy, problem is that runs both ways. Also remember how quickly the mods reacted and pulled section 15 out when EK-celt posted a PM, just a couple of days ago.

"ignore the posters name, it auto adds them in with time now. top one is ek-celt, next one is admin 4, 22 mins to reply on a Sunday Night. Edit 2 Sorted it.

http://tartanarmyboard.co.uk/forum/index.php?showtopic=7323&page=2#entry247269

Having a go at you for your sexuality is the act of a troglodyte In my opinion. In the modern world surely we have gone beyond equating gay with bad?

In my own experience you can judge absolutely nothing about someone from their sexuality.

As to questioning your sanity? FFS I thought you had to have passed a not right in the head test to get to post on here? :lol:

Not many come over as in full control of all of their faculties. :ok: