Another Mass Shooting In Usa - Anything Goes - Other topics not covered elsewhere - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Another Mass Shooting In Usa

Yet again this happens.

Without being too generalistic...there is clearly a built in nature in Americans that glories in weapons....

Their actions at home and their aactions abroad which we yet again are backing prove this fact over and over again.

Yes some Americans are ddifferent. ..I have 3 very good friends in Pennsylvania who aee passionate peace activists but they are sadly in the tiny minority

A Christmas Party ffs. The world disgusts me at times.

One of the dead shooters named as Syed Farook. That name in itself will get the American Right foaming at the mouth. Perhaps if it wasn't as easy to buy a gun as a scud mag then their indignation could be justified.

Police have not yet confirmed the identity of any of the suspects involved in the attack.

But at the Cair press conference, Syed Farook was named as one of them by his brother-in-law, Farhan Khan.

Reuters reports that Farook and his wife have been missing since Wednesday morning, citing Hussam Ayloush, executive director of Cair in the Los Angeles area.

A person by the name of Syed Farook was listed on county documents as an employee of the San Bernardino county environmental health department, Reuters said.

Staff members from that department had gathered on Wednesday for the party where the shooters opened fire.

15m ago05:41

Some more details from that Cair press conference.

Farhan Khan, who identified himself as the brother-in-law of one of the suspects, said he has no idea what might have motivated the attack.

Khan, who said his sister was married to one of the people suspected of carrying out the massacre in San Bernardino, offered his condolences to the victims.

“Why would he do that? Why would he do something like this? I have absolutely no idea, I am in shock myself,” Khan said at a news conference in Anaheim, California.

Khan says he last spoke to Farook about a week ago.

He is reported to be married to Saira Khan, sister of Syed Farook, who has been named in media reports as one of the suspects.

This will not end well for South Asians in USA no matter if there is a Jihadi link or not.

Now being suggested they were IS supporters...

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-us-canada-35006404

Aye, it's now on the tele channels too. I think the only person I know who knows the country is full of brainwashed sheep is my Mrs. She's now getting sly digs at her work now when she dares to buck the trend. Comments like, "I wonder who you've been listening to" and "It never took long for you to be brainwashed"

I reckon this is going to turn out to be the double whammy of nutjob Americans reacting to some perceived slight and shooting up their place of work combined with Islamic radicalisation.

Voices on the internet telling them to go out and shoot people as opposed to voices in their head.

guy looks quite devout based on his beard

I remember a couple of the guys in Algeria & Libya always had a large permanent bruise on their forehead due to bamming their head off floor, all the time at prayer - One was a right erse complaining about the local algerian staff showing too much cleavage etc