Donald Trump Fur Fox Sake - Page 4 - Anything Goes - Other topics not covered elsewhere - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Donald Trump Fur Fox Sake

• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The man is either extremely stupid or extremely ill-advised. Or both. Builds a good golf course though.

That's almost as daft a statement as the one that that daftie came away with when he suggested Nicola should get her welding goggles on, and repair the Forth Road Bridge all by herself. He has probably never even raked a bunker in his life.

• 10 months later...
On 17/12/2015 at 1:55 PM, Ormond said:

An endorsement from Putin?

"He is a very outstanding man, unquestionably talented," the Russian President reportedly said after his annual news conference on Thursday.

Marine Le Pen and the Grand fücking Wizard of the KKK were also first in with their congratulations.

Tells you everything you need to know.

19 minutes ago, Lamia said:

Is my memory deceiving me or were there people on here scoffing at those who thought Trump might win??

Yes

On looking back to the "Is Donald Trump's campaign a spoof thread" from way back in January i am pretty impressed by my contribution from early on to the end.

In fact in another timeline at this moment i would be getting hailed as some sort of seer

In that timeline Thplinth wouldnt be a board member

You have to doff your cap. He was scarily bang on the money right from the start and way more convinced than i was ... he even had the double with Brexit from some way out too

Everything he predicted was almost 100% accurate - i was hovering a bit back and not as commital

It has to go down as board legendary contribution - no other way to describe it

Well played

53 minutes ago, Lamia said:

Is my memory deceiving me or were there people on here scoffing at those who thought Trump might win??

I certainly didn't think he would win, believing voters would see through him in the GE when challenged by both the majority of the media and Democratic electoral machine. But I don't think I scoffed at those who thought he would win. Can't really be bothered looking back to double check, either way I called it wrong.

I'm embarrassed anyone thinks Trump has broken the system. He's a businessman and a chancer. He's already reneging on his pre-election promises.  He'll fail for one simple reason - there's an infinite amount of scrutiny on politicians compared to businessman. He's about to find out just how hard it is to do "business" as a politician. He's just the same as the rest... he's just not been subject to the same rules.  Absolutely mental to think he's rejected or beaten where the real power is... he's just deferred it. he's a muppet and anyone passing him off as some genius is a muppet too.