Turks Shoot Down Russian Fighter Plane - Page 2 - Anything Goes - Other topics not covered elsewhere - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Turks Shoot Down Russian Fighter Plane

Is that with a view to them winning their own battles vs the Kurds on bordering territories or are they strongly opposed to Assad as well?

I'm not well-informed enough on the complexities of the region so intrigued to know.

I think it just a desperate, desperate play by them. And yes for all the reasons you mention. Turkey is a very dangerous ally at present. That guy running the show is a nutter.

• Replies 264
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Peever, please don't mistake for a second you're in a position to judge anyone's intelligence.

Ah so you think you know me? Well you don't.All I can say about you is you may think by going to Scotland games you think you are Scottish.Your not you are a Brit and a Quisling.Just live with it.

Ah so you think you know me? Well you don't.All I can say about you is you may think by going to Scotland games you think you are Scottish.Your not you are a Brit and a Quisling.Just live with it.

Case closed as Lamia would say :lol:

Edited by Scunnered

Case closed as Lamia would say :lol:

So tell me why you voted NO? Was it to save the Clyde ship yards? to save Scottish steal jobs?to save our oil industry jobs?to save Scottish banks? Oh no that cant be it as we have lost all these jobs anyway.As I said before your a Quisling just live with it.

So tell me why you voted NO? Was it to save the Clyde ship yards? to save Scottish steal jobs?to save our oil industry jobs?to save Scottish banks? Oh no that cant be it as we have lost all these jobs anyway.As I said before your a Quisling just live with it.

The Scottish steal jobs?!! sake! Position justified I reckon!

Have the pilots been captured?

How do think this is going to play out when the Russians have to watch them being burned alive in a cage all because Turkey acted like utter kunts. Violated their airspace is not going to seem like a good enough reason... and it is not.

edit: Did the plane not crash in Syria? This is totally outrageous by Turkey.

Edited by thplinth

jeus christ can folk stop viewing this through their tiny window of parochial politics. Trying to read the thread and it's interspersed with the political equivalent of folk making gang signs at each other. Go out and spraypaint it on walls, not on a thread where we have the first major NATO-Russian incident in a while.