Paris - Page 12 - Anything Goes - Other topics not covered elsewhere - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

• Replies 885
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You think ISIS would be willing to sit down and talk when their clear aim is to spread Islam far and wide as the rule of law? Do you think what happened last night were the actions of people who fancy negotiating?

If you take Isis as a whole then no but I bet there will be individuals within Isis who would just the same as Israeli government as a whole would not want to just sit down and talk with them but I'm sure there will be individuals who would.

As to the train crash I just hope its coincidence but after last night you can't help but wonder

Now on sky news basically saying one of them was with the recent wave of refugees.

Well, that's a green light for the brain dead to get stuck in. All refugees bad terrorists. Send the buggers back.

Or maybe it's an opening to discuss mass immigration sensibly, without anyone who dares raise any single question about it being tarred as a racist, or 'brain dead' ?

Or maybe it's an opening to discuss mass immigration sensibly, without anyone who dares raise any single question about it being tarred as a racist, or 'brain dead' ?

I agree. There has to be some way we can look after genuine refugees without letting everybody in. I do feel for those refugees who crossed the med in recent months as they will now be tarred by the brainless and tunnel visioned as all being terrorists.

Maybe. But the brain dead (who are often racist) will be all over it too.

That's true.

But I'm not a racist, and I'm certainly not right-wing, but I have real questions about Europe's apparent open door policy towards refugees.

It's a separate issue from these lunatic murderers IMHO, but it's still one that needs to be questioned and addressed.

That's true.

But I'm not a racist, and I'm certainly not right-wing, but I have real questions about Europe's apparent open door policy towards refugees.

It's a separate issue from these lunatic murderers IMHO, but it's still one that needs to be questioned and addressed.

But if you question the policy or say anything remotely against the refugees then you must be racist or so certain people seem to think

But if you question the policy or say anything remotely against the refugees then you must be racist or so certain people seem to think

Exactly the point I was trying to make earlier. You don't need to be a racist xenophobe to have concerns about open borders and who's making use of them.

The TAMB seems to be adopting a culture of who can be the most annoyed by universal consensus. #TAMBMOPE

I just can't abide the universal 'look at me' public grief that pervades social media at times like this. I'm angry at the evil bastards who did this and heartbroken for the people of Paris but I neither feel the need to publicly express it nor condemn all Muslims as lunatics.

I just can't abide the universal 'look at me' public grief that pervades social media at times like this. I'm angry at the evil bastards who did this and heartbroken for the people of Paris but I neither feel the need to publicly express it nor condemn all Muslims as lunatics.

Spot-on, and that's all I'm saying on this thread.

So don't. Let people express themselves however they wish to.