Paris - Page 6 - Anything Goes - Other topics not covered elsewhere - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

• Replies 885
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Holy shit. Police quote now saying over 100 dead at theatre alone. :(

So, where do we go?

I did eight (8) years abroad (In the ME) and most of that was with Mulims who were really nice folk... do I need to now shite ma pants, when I spend time with them? I might, actually!

Despite dobbers that say: :We; should poo our pants... after tonight, I'm seriously aware of how i'ms cared shitless.

So... You will forgive me how, as a person with a Jewish background... you can fuqqq yersel!!!

BBC quoting a police source saying 100 dead at the Bataclan concert hall - BBC coverage tends to hold back (more than Sky anyway) so this seems likely to be true.[/quote

That's confirmed now. They are saying the 2 terrorists were throwing grenades at the hostages so the police stormed in and shot them.

Its so unreal it's like something from a film.

Davie: just rang ye - your wee lassie - - will stay at mine/// but they can buy breakfast, ya bootneck - they will not pay for room im Manchester, ya daftie!

Bring your lassie at mine bsafe - obviously!

Edited by Wibble

So, where do we go?

I did eight (8) years abroad (In the ME) and most of that was with Mulims who were really nice folk... do I need to now shite ma pants, when I spend time with them? I might, actually!

Despite dobbers that say: :We; should poo our pants... after tonight, I'm seriously aware of how i'ms cared shitless.

So... You will forgive me how, as a person with a Jewish background... you can fuqqq yersel!!!

I feel really sorry for 'ordinary' Muslims - I work with a Muslim woman who despairs at what is done in the name of her religion by these twisted bastards. I know this will hit her really hard.

Holy shit. Police quote now saying over 100 dead at theatre alone. :(

FFS!

Why do we have tae do this?

Manchester, where I live, there is the potential for folk that want to make us all 'victims' of their - it's bleedin' Oldham and they are all ####in' Packistani/Bangladeshi - s - GMP kick the qunts out of turds with nae job, nice houses and Big BMW's - go to gaol you twats!!!

Will give you a shout tomorrow. Time for my kip.

You are, as always, a very decent person.

Cannae sleep as I'm tuned in, as I was in the first Gulf lot - where I fire watched in 1990 - and I want tae see people get 'slotted'.

They started this, Kid, and they've murdered innocents - but I get that so did 'we'.

Apologies to some on the TAMB but, it's not aye oor fault..

World Service ATM - 120 deid at the music venue... so that will be the CIA then?

Do me a fuqqin' favour. I understand how Black Ops work... but not this time.

The BBC won't take my call the night - too 'right, maybe - but I've seen crows pickin' eyes out of victims' heids in the first Gulf lot, and a man whose heid bounced down the road after it was lopped off after he's been found guilty in a Shari'ah court a- nd they are knobs - to a man

'We' need to do them, afore they do us - it's you young folk that will suffer!!!

What exactly are sleeper cells? I have seen the phrase before but no clear idea what it means.

A cell is a self contained grp that only know about other members in their team, which are just to go about daily business until they are activated.

What a harrowing thing to wake up to, i was in bed early (still am actually), absolute insanity.

So they dont know each other, they just wait for a call basically and they all move?

Yip, was reading about Britians resistance plans during WW2. Exactly the same. Multiple cells of 4 men, who had a handler but knew nothing else of the big picture.

J

Edited by Bristolhibby