Ssc Renewal Information - Page 7 - TA specific - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Ssc Renewal Information

Debian

• Replies 530
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The away points are about the only thing that I will renew for but at this moment in time I can't even motivate myself to book up for anywhere. Probably be different nearer the time but the last campaign left me on a real downer about the national team, and not just on the park either.

I was a bit like that. Got my mojo back last week when I booked Malta flights and hotel. Then booked Slovakia hotels.

J

Just renewed my membership. All the away games will be small away allocations apart from Wembley. And the England game at Hampden will be near impossible to get tickets for unless your in the supporters club!

As someone said earlier it's only £22.50 a year! U spend more in an afternoon in the pub.

The RED top swayed me ?

If you don't renew by 31st December you will loose all points accumulated so far.

Where does it say that ? The renewal period for early bird price runs till Feb.

Thats incorrect.

It is if you don't renew by February in the early renewal period, you will then be deemed a new member and then start on Zero points.

Just renewed my membership. All the away games will be small away allocations apart from Wembley. And the England game at Hampden will be near impossible to get tickets for unless your in the supporters club!

As someone said earlier it's only £22.50 a year! U spend more in an afternoon in the pub.

The RED top swayed me

Does any one know what the minimum away allocation is for the qualifiers?

How will you not?

Because if you renew you keep your points. You have until February to renew. If you let your membership lapse (ie by not renewing) then join again later then you are a new member and have to pay full price and start at zero.

Otherwise everyone would start at zero again every two years.

Edited by DaveyDenoon

This is from the FIFA regulations in respect to the qualification games.

The relevant host association is responsible for the ticketing and shall manage the ticketing operations in a manner that meets all applicable security and safety standards. It shall set aside an appropriate number to be fixed by mutual agreement and in writing of complimentary and purchasable tickets for the visiting association. At least five representatives from the visiting association shall be seated in the VIP box. The visiting association shall inform the host association no later than 15 days before the match and in writing of the total number of tickets to be unused and thus returned upon arrival at the venue.

The host association shall, upon request and free of charge, provide FIFA with

ten VIP box tickets and up to 40 category 1 tickets for each match. Such tickets

shall be provided no later than 30 days prior to each match.

FIFA reserves the right to require certain terms and conditions to be included

in the terms and conditions which apply to preliminary competition match

tickets.

Edited by tartanpar