Ssc Renewal Information - Page 2 - TA specific - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Ssc Renewal Information

Debian

• Replies 530
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So your saying there's a few snidey, smeely, sleekit snakes in the grass on here??

Who'd have thunk it eh

I shouldn't be surprised... thankfully it in no way links back to me ?

However, Ms Bannon's superiors will be forwarded on the details.

I'm guessing a Data Protection Breach has occurred.

So it appears we have am SFA snitch with access to private information on the board.

Albeit incorrect information as the SSC have issued a yellow card to a friend of mine because of this post.

Don't worry though, this has ruffled a few SSC by all accounts ?

Well it seems our Debian may have been telling the truth. I've received an email saying I've been given a warning regarding a post I made on here. It didn't go into what post it wast bough. Any further posts similar and I will have my membership revoked for bringing the SSC into disrepute

Well it seems our Debian may have been telling the truth. I've received an email saying I've been given a warning regarding a post I made on here. It didn't go into what post it wast bough. Any further posts similar and I will have my membership revoked for bringing the SSC into disrepute

That's a disgrace. Sums up everything that is wrong with the SSC.

How did they know who you were?

That's a disgrace. Sums up everything that is wrong with the SSC.

How did they know who you were?

They have contacted people on here before based on date of birth (if supplied in the user's profile) - risky given that you can put in any old bollocks. Edited by Charlie Endell

Good to know that they do a bit of research and do keep an eye on what we are saying, even if they do ignore most of it.

As good a reason as any to ###### them off altogether.

They are leeches pure and simple. Like the SFA hierarchy, the SSC is no longer fit for purpose.

Hopefully they take a right good hit on this if true. Wanks.

Edited by Mitre