Naughty Step - Page 2 - Anything Goes - Other topics not covered elsewhere - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Pray elaborate, RB - haven't heard that one.

The story goes that during an Old Firm game when the bold Mr McGrain was right out at the side lines retrieving the ball, a terribly witty fan called him "a feni@n bast@rd ".

Quick as you like Danny responds with "aye but I'm a Protestant ".

The confused, name calling simpleton thought for a moment and finally responded with " ya orange feni@n bast@rd".

It sounds like urban myth but tbh I hope it's true. :ok:

Edited by RenfrewBlue

The story goes that during an Old Firm game when the bold Mr McGrain was right out at the side lines retrieving the ball, a terribly witty fan called him "a feni@n bast@rd ".

The confused, name calling simpleton thought for a moment and finally responded with " ya orange feni@n bast@rd".

Reminds me of a boy I used to play football with, who came out with the classic: "See you ya prik, you're a fanny".

Cheers :ok:

:lol: brilliant

Brilliant. :-))

Reminds me of the story about Ian Durrant when Rangers signed Ginsburg the Israeli. Durrant(when told he was a Jew) then asked if he was a Proddy Jew or a Catholic Jew.

Brilliant. :-))

Reminds me of the story about Ian Durrant when Rangers signed Ginsburg the Israeli. Durrant(when told he was a Jew) then asked if he was a Proddy Jew or a Catholic Jew.

I'd heard that one as well. I think we can all understand that footballers are not employed for their intellect! :lol: