Tamb Eu Poll - Page 2 - Anything Goes - Other topics not covered elsewhere - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Why was the only option in this poll to supportthe UK sstaying in or leaving?

A lot might hope England vote to leave whilst Scotland votes to stay.

Which is a more than possible outcome of Cameron's referendum.

Or judging by the opinions if this thread, Scotland might vote to leave and England to stay...

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Aren't these issues more related to the eurozone rather than the EU?

In the cases of Greece and Portugal it's both

The differences between the EU and the Eurozone are getting less as time passes

Why was the only option in this poll to supportthe UK sstaying in or leaving?

A lot might hope England vote to leave whilst Scotland votes to stay.

Which is a more than possible outcome of Cameron's referendum.

I asked the referendum question, although it's a snap shot of what would happen if the vote was tomorrow. There could be a situation where Scotland votes to leave, while the rUK votes to stay - as well - which could trigger another referendum...

I might do monthly (or so) polling on this site to enable me to ask different questions on a regular basis - people could PM me with questions to ask... I might ask a question based on tactical voting in the EU referendum in the future.

I put Scotland as the team as I support.

I have more clubs than Tiger Woods so opted for that. Was I the N/A?

You said you supported Scotland - the N/A came from someone else.

1% LibDem? Didn't know Willie Rennie was a TAMBer?

It may have been someone who lives in England - thus wouldn't have been able to vote SNP (they said they support independence).

To be honest I don't really know why they'd need to know what team a person supports to take part in the pole

It's too see if there are any differences between different teams - I'm not really finding any trends with it, so it probably won't be included next time.

Are the rangers fans pro or anti eu? They're always against foreigner type stuff so probably anti eu. But at the same time quite unionistic and prefer not breaking stuff up.

Surely, the NO voters (not Rangers fans per se) will be for Unity, broad shoulders, stronger together etc....

Are the rangers fans pro or anti eu? They're always against foreigner type stuff so probably anti eu. But at the same time quite unionistic and prefer not breaking stuff up.

They're British Unionists though. I doubt most are to bothered about unions other than keeping Scotland and Ulster (UK section) as close as possible...

They were seeing it long before it happened too. Let's not pretend that it's anything other than good old British xenophobia.

Since we've discussed this 'xenophobia' jibe of yours before, You lost.

I won't waste time going through the argument again - just read the final few pages of the linked thread.

You have to admit it's odd that to a man they're all going against their 'pooling and sharing, stronger together' rhetoric, no?

Maybe but the EU is different to the union, especially as there's not the same emotional attachment to the EU like there is within Britain.

Although they have the fact that both should be a good thing but aren't because of politicians and big business in common.