Polish Fans In Scottish Sectors. - Page 8 - TA specific - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Polish Fans In Scottish Sectors.

Gwidon1308

I won`t be defending them but i won`t be slagging them either.

You were the hosts, that`s your city and your stadium and you should sort out the pricks in the first place instead of attacking me here (with some racist and ignorant remarks i must add, that had been written in this forum in the last two days, ) who`s got to do with any eejits that came over to Glasgow for that game.

Wow loses an arguement then plays the racist card

• Replies 334
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Argument? where is argument in here? :)

I wasn`t there and you blame me for someone elses behaviour.

As far from "argument" as you can get.

You had your chance to address your concerns directly to offenders on thursday.

Have you done something then? Or writing on the forum is a sort of therapy now on my expense?

If I were Polish that would concern me and make me ashamed of my fellow countrymen.

You serious? It`s 40 million of us, would be murder if every idiot among us would cause my concern or shame.

Are you concerned and ashamed but every Scottish person behavior that`s out of order?

You serious? It`s 40 million of us, would be murder if every idiot among us would cause my concern or shame.

Are you concerned and ashamed but every Scottish person behavior that`s out of order?

No I speak of being ashamed of those that acted like complete assholes on Thursday night (not all of them) but there was a fair-sized proportion. And yes I have been ashamed of Scots blootered out of their faces stumbling into their seats pre-match. It happens but seemingly you don't have it in you to berate any Pole even the complete assholes who make England supporters look like saints.

This is why we have home and away ends, to stop this kind of stuff happening and it is the responsibility of the SFA and the authorities to ensure the safety of both sets of fans. They clearly failed.

There were no Poles that I could see in our section of the West Stand, I do know a few Polish pals who got tickets in our end but would never misbehave. they were more bothered about not getting in than startin shite but either way, it shouldn't be allowed to happen. There are dicks in every support, again, which is why we there are home and away ends.

agree, allowing away fans on home sections is unacceptable. I`m totally against it.

"fair-sized proportion?

21 arrests for "minor offences" for about 15-20k Poles visiting Glasgow that day.

Ideally wold be 0 but it`s an absolute minority of offenders in thas mass of people.

Unless of course shaven head or/and "looking intimidating" you`ll classify as an offence.

Look fanatyk I know and have worked with lots of Poles - great blokes. However, the other night we saw a different breed of Poles there. Regardless of the result this thought is by the way as I have left games gutted before. It is the first time I have been on the way to the ground to see mounted police galloping past with police vans with sirens blaring to meet away fans. All the way from the city centre I walked and the Polish marching along were confrontational and shaven headed was like a throw back to the bad old days. Inside the ground there was a nasty atmosphere emanating from the Poles and flares have no part in football grounds as nice as they look. That is all I have to say on it.

As for how Sunday goes - well in terms of footballing-style then Poland's is more pleasing on the eye but just for the fan factor I hope Ireland win as their fans in Glasgow were far more placid and amiable.

I have to disagree. There were Germans and Irish in our ends without any animosity or hint of trouble. That was different on Thursday. Sure what you say holds merit but works both ways as you ban Scots fans from going into away ends as well.

I agree with both your observations.

We were forced to leave before half time because of ignorant, rude and intimidating away fans who occupied our seats and refused to move. I am drafting a strongly worded letter to the SFA. Apparently however according to some Scots I should have manned up and sorted out a bunch of Ultras myself so I shouldn't be moaning about it!

agree, allowing away fans on home sections is unacceptable. I`m totally against it.

"fair-sized proportion?

21 arrests for "minor offences" for about 15-20k Poles visiting Glasgow that day.

Ideally wold be 0 but it`s an absolute minority of offenders in thas mass of people.

Unless of course shaven head or/and "looking intimidating" you`ll classify as an offence.

Doesn't surprise me the Police were not interested in intervening. There was fighting that was ignored so arrests are unsurprising low. There are also ignorant behaviour not bad enough to be arrested for but still unacceptable.

I am the first to condemn Scots bad behaviour maybe you should do the same.

Many Scotland fans were too.

Wrong.

Yes by account some Scotland fans were out of line as one fan reported a group smoking coke in front of kids - that is sick. As far as I know that was it. The Poles though had mounted police and two police fans closing in on them pre-match, flares lit all around the ground, aggressive to Scots in the home end and after the match as Scots report a Pole attacking a Scot on a bus, lamia's experience as well - need I go on. A minority of Scots fans were out of line whilst far more Poles were out of line.

Wrong.

Yes by account some Scotland fans were out of line as one fan reported a group smoking coke in front of kids - that is sick. As far as I know that was it. The Poles though had mounted police and two police fans closing in on them pre-match, flares lit all around the ground, aggressive to Scots in the home end and after the match as Scots report a Pole attacking a Scot on a bus, lamia's experience as well - need I go on. A minority of Scots fans were out of line whilst far more Poles were out of line.

There was a Scotland fan who chucked a cup of coke at poles behind me in West after they scored. The poles never reacted but he was lucky he never got a sore face off the Scotland fans near him.

Our fans aren't angels. They probably had a bigger section of idiots but you need to look closer to home before starting to condemn others.