Polish Fans In Scottish Sectors. - TA specific - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Polish Fans In Scottish Sectors.

Gwidon1308

Hi.Could anybody explain me,please what it going on with the ban for wearing in Scottish sectors other colours,scarfs,shirts etc???Also there is a announcment that polish fans may not be allowed to entry the stadium if they will wear natoinal colours.WTF....We wrre travel all around Europe,and there was absolotely no problem watch and support our own teams along with supporters from Germany,Georgia or Ireland.So what wrong with you??????

• Replies 334
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi.Could anybody explain me,please what it going on with the ban for wearing in Scottish sectors other colours,scarfs,shirts etc???Also there is a announcment that polish fans may not be allowed to entry the stadium if they will wear natoinal colours.WTF....We wrre travel all around Europe,and there was absolotely no problem watch and support our own teams along with supporters from Germany,Georgia or Ireland.So what wrong with you??????

It's the standard statement for any nation. We see these stories all the time when the TA travel abroad. The home nation has to promote segregation officially. On matchday I would be surprised if there was any issues with away colours in the Scotland home end, unless you misbehave.

But that is the same for home fans, any misbehaviour and your ejected. Enjoy the match.

It's the standard statement for any nation. We see these stories all the time when the TA travel abroad. The home nation has to promote segregation officially. On matchday I would be surprised if there was any issues with away colours in the Scotland home end, unless you misbehave.

But that is the same for home fans, any misbehaviour and your ejected. Enjoy the match.

Spot on.

please understand. these comments come from sfa and or police. Every trip for us, we get the same warnings and 99 of time its fine..

In Ireland we call them scumbags. (+;

Polish living in Ireland mate ?

U will have no issue getting into the Scottish home end. Loads of Irish were in their end for our game in Glasgow and we were allowed in and treated grand.

You will have no problems.

As above there is always a few gobsh#tes in every teams fan base. But ye will be fine

Edited by Green_Tide_Rising

I'll be wearing both colours.

MajÄ… nadziejÄ™ to dobra atmosfera wewnÄ…trz podstawy jutro i Szkocja.

Will welcome the Poles but Scotland only attire for me.

jeśli będzie niesamowita atmosfera jest Szkocja zwycięstwo.

And if you're American...

Actually, we'd probably say "sections".

Hopping on a plane in 8 hours and coming in hot from Texas. Came over last November for Maloney's goal at Parkhead - would be awfully nice to get a similar result this time!