Polish Fans In Scottish Sectors. - Page 4 - TA specific - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Polish Fans In Scottish Sectors.

Gwidon1308

• Replies 334
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If someone is in your seat then tell them to move simple. Don't be a shitebag

Don't disagree. Thing was, I really didn't want to sit there anyway. Maybe the guys round about our seat were bang on, but they looked like scary ####ers. Think it was from that group the flare was going during their anthem.

Was more passing comment on the hostile atmosphere, and the hostility of some of the groups of poles...

If someone is in your seat then tell them to move simple. Don't be a shitebag

And then you do that and they refuse to move, so you go and get a steward, and the steward isn't interested, tells you to go and find a seat somewhere else. So you ask the stewards to get the police up and they tell you "the police are downstairs, if you want to get them up here, you go and get them". 35 minutes into the game, the police finally turn up and start turfing them out. At which point there are young kids in tears as they are so scared. They're going to want to come back to Hampden.

This was what was happening in section Q in the South Upper in the first half. To be clear, this wasn't Poles who had tickets for that section, it was Poles who had come through from other sections so they could get flags over the front and had occupied the first couple of rows.

I've a lot of time for Poland and the Poles in general and I wouldn't say they were representative but to a man, this lit were total and utter khunts.

The ones you met were good guys. The ones I and several others met were bawbags. Nothing drama queen about it.

I experienced both kinds, the guys in front of us were sound, wanted to keep them posted on the Ireland score. Shook hands as I walked out at the equaliser. Least said about the knobs behind us when the first goal went in the better.

Scotland got fined for Croatian flares so how did the poles waltz in with them. I would allow them as they add to the atmosphere.

Wasn't really bothered about flares before but having seen one burning up close tonight they look like pretty dangerous things to be waving around in a crowd. Especially next to kids.

Nobody replied when i posted it las time... Does everyone think its ok for a rangers fan to wear a rangers strip in the celitc end and vice versa? I dont think so...

Because its a stupid point and completely out of context

Preferred the Polish fans in Warsaw to the ones here.

About 99% of the ones I encountered in the upper deck were arseholes.

I was above the away end tonight in the upper deck. Spoke to a few of them but you're most of them were arseholes.

Because its a stupid point and completely out of context

Its absolutely the same point... Fans should not be in the other end wearing their colours.... That cuts both ways for us at away games too. The sfa have made themselves look like idiots stating that you will not get in To the ground wearing opposition colours when you clealy can. Its asking for trouble.