Today's S F A Email - Ticket Pick Up - Page 3 - Gibraltar v Scotland - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Today's S F A Email - Ticket Pick Up

Ormond

There was info posted on the TAMB a few weeks.months ago - the station is apparently a good walk away (1 mile?) and there's no return train as it's a Sunday night.

Was that not for the match. There is a train station next to the ground called something like Parque Das Cidades.

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This has never been taken into consideration by the SFA.

Exactly. In Georgia they had the pick-up point by the reception in a hotel in the main square.

Took me almost a minute between arriving and leaving.

Dublin was even worse, the pub they were doing it in was busy. I took at least 90 seconds that day.

Heads should roll for this.

Exactly. In Georgia they had the pick-up point by the reception in a hotel in the main square.

Dublin was even worse, the pub they were doing it in was busy. I took at least 90 seconds that day.

And the pick up for Wembley was in Trafalgar Square. :yikes3: I mean, who the fuk wants to go to Trafalgar Square?

Haha!! In Macedonia we had to collect at the Irish bar we were already, took 2 minutes. Damn you SSC ???

Haha!! In Macedonia we had to collect at the Irish bar we were already, took 2 minutes. Damn you SSC

Aye, but that Irish bar was about the furthest bar from the Stadium they could find. Could they no have picked one a wee bit closer?

Edited by Orraloon

About 400 selected but only 100 will turn up. Nothing to worry about unless you are one of tthe 300.

I got email informing me that I have been selected to pick up.

copy of reply from sfa re pick up.

Hopefully clarifies things lads n lassies

default_profile_6_reasonably_small.png mawbroon @mawbroon Sep 30 @SFA_Supporters can sum1 from sfa clarify that the standard e mail sent out today is not a p/up notice, also have p/up notice been sent out 3dabda78aff2323fb3a3a02de89217e4_reasona Scotland Supporters @SFA_Supporters Sep 30 @mawbroon 2 emails sent out - one for those selected to pick up the other a general email with travel guide

It didn't to be honest as the General email also has pick up details in it. Confusing!

I got selected for pick up. It's quite explicit about saying you have been selected.

Thanks for that, that makes it much clearer and confirms I have received the general email. Why they feel the need to put pick up info in it if you are not actually selected for pick up I have no idea.

Thanks for that, that makes it much clearer and confirms I have received the general email. Why they feel the need to put pick up info in it if you are not actually selected for pick up I have no idea.

A simple line stating "if you have been randomly selected to collect your ticket, you will be notified via a separate email" would've done the job...

That's for the overseas members, for whom pick-up at away games is standard procedure.

That's for the overseas members, for whom pick-up at away games is standard procedure.

Probably is but why they can't send one email, with pick up details enclosed, to ALL who are going to pick up. whether they have chosen to, are selected randomly or are overseas members I don't know. I just think it causes a little confusion for those who aren't actually requested to pick up.

A simple line stating "if you have been randomly selected to collect your ticket, you will be notified via a separate email" would've done the job...

That works, unless (like me) you don't receive the general info email.

Campeonato Nacional Seniores (3rd Division)

Saturday 10th at 3pm

Almancil v Barreirense at Almancil Municipal Stadium.

Given the time and location of ticket pickup on the Saturday this game might be worth a visit.

Probably is but why they can't send one email, with pick up details enclosed, to ALL who are going to pick up. whether they have chosen to, are selected randomly or are overseas members I don't know. I just think it causes a little confusion for those who aren't actually requested to pick up.

FFS DBTA, you want joined up thinking for the inflated sum that we pay for SSC membership????

Get a grip man, that's outrageous.

What happens if you ARE 1 of the 300???????

uote name="Orraloon" post="218555" timestamp="1443652774"]

About 400 selected but only 100 will turn up. Nothing to worry about unless you are one of tthe 300.

What happens if you ARE 1 of the 300???????

uote name="Orraloon" post="218555" timestamp="1443652774"]

The Famous Spartan Army will perish.