Lenny Henry... - Page 4 - Anything Goes - Other topics not covered elsewhere - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Lenny Henry...

• Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Lenny Henry once sang backing vocals on a Kate Bush track. Seriously!

From memory, the story goes that she was working on some sort of trans-Atlantic collaboration with Prince, who completely reconfigured her original track beyond all recognition. After Kate and her producer remixed the track back into some sort of order she decided it could do with a male vocal, so she got Lenny to do it.

knows why she asked him as opposed to an actual singer though!

I take it that's him at 2:45.....

Not a K.Bush fanatic but enjoy most of her stuff (and she used tae be cute)but was never aware L. Henry sang that part.

That's a fantastic album too.

I can't go him at all.

Doesn't matter if it's his early stuff or the more recent attempts at humour - I just find him annoying. I mind he was in some jungle survival thing & the guy he was with was demented.

The only time I've laughed at Sir Lenworth is the incident Flora refers to earlier when he got fined for smoking in one of his rooms - thon was comedy gold :-))

Lenny Henry features in one of the funniest jokes I ever heard. Unfortunately it uses a racist term so it's not something I can share ! Wouldn't dream of using the term in conversation so probably shouldn't find it so funny but can't help it !

You know you're dying to share it...

Lenny Henry features in one of the funniest jokes I ever heard. Unfortunately it uses a racist term so it's not something I can share ! Wouldn't dream of using the term in conversation so probably shouldn't find it so funny but can't help it !

does said joke involve a canine and a digging implement

Yeah, but prob get banned or called a racist. Can you find a joke with a potentially racist word in it funny without being a racist ?

I think so, funny's funny and I personally think you can find something funny even if it's distasteful.,however tis the Internet, mock outrage has been taken to a new level.

Best not to post it, niggas be crazy bout dat shit.

Edited by andreimack