Naismith Hattrick - Page 2 - TA specific - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Naismith Hattrick

jimstroma

Watch Strachan stick with that useless lump Fletcher against Poland too. I'm sure Fletcher has candid pictures of McGhee buggering Strachan or something.

Not so long ago I recall Levein getting lambasted constantly for not playing our great number 9 by the name of Fletcher. Oh how fickle the TA are. So are we now saying that Levein was right all along?

Not so long ago I recall Levein getting lambasted constantly for not playing our great number 9 by the name of Fletcher. Oh how fickle the TA are. So are we now saying that Levein was right all along?

Not at all.

Fletcher is just now playing well enough just now IMO to justify his place.

The same can be said about Broony who most Scotland fans love having in the team....when he is performing well.

Naisy to start against the Poles :ok:

:ok:

Must be high in confidence after that performance, The more on form the players the better, but he surely must be in contention to lead the line as the main striker after that hat trick. Three quality goals, a header from a move he started, a daisy cutter from outside the box and he timed his runt to perfection for the third goal.

Take a bow Naisy, and don't get injured.

Naisy played on the left of a forward 3 when in attack in a 4-3-3 which turns into a 4-5-1 in defence. He has excelled there in the past for both Scotland and Everton. He is not a good enough centre forward at Everton or Scotland international level. Brilliant today in probably his best position when played as part of that formation which is similar to ours.

First Everton Chelsea game I've missed for 6 years. Gutted. He still isn't much liked amongst the Goodson crowd but this will go a long way to silencing his critics, for a while. Outstanding performance and as well as I've seen him play for a long, long time. Good lad is naisy. Pleased to see him do well.

It was something of a landmark as well as do believe it is the first time a player has scored a hat-trick against Chelsea side managed by Mourinho.

I may be tripping but i'm sure i heard it's the first time a player has scored a hat trick against any Mourinho team..

Naisy played on the left of a forward 3 when in attack in a 4-3-3 which turns into a 4-5-1 in defence. He has excelled there in the past for both Scotland and Everton. He is not a good enough centre forward at Everton or Scotland international level. Brilliant today in probably his best position when played as part of that formation which is similar to ours.

First Everton Chelsea game I've missed for 6 years. Gutted. He still isn't much liked amongst the Goodson crowd but this will go a long way to silencing his critics, for a while. Outstanding performance and as well as I've seen him play for a long, long time. Good lad is naisy. Pleased to see him do well.

You see him a lot so i believe what you say but still think he is Scotland's best centre forward.

The coverage of how good the Naismith hat trick was by MOTD was a disgrace. More interested in Stones and the Chelsea defensive frailties again "future England captain" Stones related

Three goals against any Mourinho side deserves much better than that especially when they were such good finishes !

The coverage of how good the Naismith hat trick was by MOTD was a disgrace. More interested in Stones and the Chelsea defensive frailties again "future England captain" Stones related

Three goals against any Mourinho side deserves much better than that especially when they were such good finishes !

typical english media, remined me of when we beat france away, i was in england working and they didnt show highlights and the only comment on the game was that big lugged ham shank lineker saying in mono tone "and scotland did well to hold on to win 1-0 against france" did anyone else burst out laughing when ian "whey arent they putting my shaun on? (tears)" wright claim that stones let costa meg him as he knew he could recover and get the ball back. absolute clown.

:ok::ok:

At least Wrighty is consistent pratt :-))