Aberdeen Vs Celtic - Page 2 - Football related - Discussion of non TA football - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Aberdeen Vs Celtic

• Replies 381
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well I'm 30 and since I can remember Pittidrie has been a good venue for us. Not as good as Tannaduce but still pretty good.

Remember a few 5-0/6-0 scorelines.

You have 1 of each both in the same season.

Celtic won at Pittodrie in March 88 then didn't win again there until Sept 95. I don't remember that being much of a talking point. A fair few draws in that period mind you.

You have 1 of each both in the same season.

Celtic won at Pittodrie in March 88 then didn't win again there until Sept 95. I don't remember that being much of a talking point. A fair few draws in that period mind you.

First time I went to Todders we got skelped 4-1. I got used to losing for a bit up there but usainboltyarocket is right...recent history has been kinder!

Big fat Frank MacDougall scored all four that day. It was a long way home but we stopped at Stonehaven and gave it laldy as always!

Biggest domestic game of the season so far tomorrow at Pittodrie.

I'm really looking forward to it. A sell-out crowd, despite a reduced Celtic allocation and Aberdeen putting their 100% record on the line against a team they lost to 4 times last year. It'll be a great barometer to see how far we have progressed mentally. Can our players cope with the expectation that many Aberdeen fans are starting to have?

I'm going for a 1-1. Which i think both teams would probably settle for right now.

Think Celtic would be disappointed with a draw to be fair.

How the hell is that arrogant? As champions of Scotland we should be aiming to win every match home and away. And if Aberdeen have any hope of winning the league they better start thinking like that as well.

Personally, I always find it best to read the entire thread before posting....... Just saying.